Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

ok I gotta take some calls .......take the money on GU or let it run...........you may need to give it plenty of room here guys ........even to 2953 if you want to stay in the extension......gu is swinging 15 pips at a time at moment

N

been to 2987 so far +30 pips ........if you can get a few of these on a scalping day then you will be doing just fine .........if you are a novice trader that's 4-6 bad trades there all cancelled out

if you are a experienced trader that's a lot of extra bucks in the pocket

remember Scalpers are using relatively low Stops and therefore the ROI per days trade can be very very lucrative

there is nothing like the % returns from scalping if you can do it well and consistently :)

have good evenings

N

morning all

overnights
BEARS - yen , euro , chf
BULLS - CAD, AUD

6am opens
BEARS - Yen
BULLS - GBP CAD AUD

6am opens - scalping pairs
E/J and UJ Buys - to +25's
GU Buys - to + 20 now
EA Sells - to -15's so far

comments
Yen is the alpha ear gang so ride it .....GBP and CAD are leading the Bull front ...again look for opps on the dips ..........usd is bear bias but still relatively flat as a pancake so use it both ways

N

lot of consolidation into 8am bar......Yen and GBP getting clobbered and converging back to 6am opening levels

only AUD holding bull and driving EA back into resells again

8am now will show if this extends or we get back into more trending on YEN Sells / GBP buys

N

goodmorning N --- I had read your post looking to get in around 56 , what stop did you have in place when it hit 56 ?

nothing fancy ..looked at most recent swing lows .......2952 level 1 .ive you wanted to be safer level 2 = 2946

less risk at level 2 but naturally the stake falls per pip earned as max I go is mainly 2% per trade :smart:

N

usd bear still in game so plenty to play for here ...........AU buy coming ......EA selling still ...........run the usd bear guys

ok GU in my top 3 again for scalps ..i'll play the R level here either way ...........just wait for clues

ok bias is for more buys above 3006.............but beware the players in market that will fake you out .............take your time here ........don't go too soon