Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

morning N

You are going for it this morning - GL to you

How I see the GU atm is its in a Bermuda triangle tease zone - deliberately set up to have swing traders and none experienced scalpers money off them

I need now over 6329 and 33 to be scalp buying and under 13 and 09 to be scalp selling

In between - keep grabbing 1 to 3 pips and be careful :)

Let's hope we have a busy US session now

Regards

F

just had to take a phone call from an agency.............

jees I see I missed move as usd went north .........

such is life ..........I gave a few back in last 2-3 trades after some good progress earlier ...........Forexperian is bang on with his assessments

always learning
N

morning N

You are going for it this morning - GL to you

How I see the GU atm is its in a Bermuda triangle tease zone - deliberately set up to have swing traders and none experienced scalpers money off them

I need now over 6329 and 33 to be scalp buying and under 13 and 09 to be scalp selling

In between - keep grabbing 1 to 3 pips and be careful :)

Let's hope we have a busy US session now

Regards

F

you're 100% right F ................i'm trying to be safe but its like walking through a minefield and I got bitten on the GU .......

such is life
N

ok I need to make some calls ...........

as I leave the usd has finally pushed back north a little ........

but don't get toooo carried away as its only a 25% retrace from early London highs

so it could turn south again at any time

N

technically the last hour or so was first real scalp venture into buying usd in this London session.......its been a breeze selling usd up to then .........

the 1 hour chart shows the bull pressure the greenback is now under.............but don't give up the bear yet

N

Attachments

• usd finally turning bull.JPG
    usd finally turning bull.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 190
Last edited: