Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Check out your correlators at midday exactly :)

That would have got you in the GU scalp sell at 6410 /11

Regards

F

hey f .........on my own bespoke scalping screens at midday I already saw decent buys on usd .............but gbp hadn't really gone bear at that point and price was around 6404...........I needed the other 4 pips to show gbp was stalling :sneaky:

if you called that at 6410 then hats off............was it because 11/12 that was the high for last extended gu period and you saw the opp to sell ?

N

well the usd has bounced north and knocked out the whole days sells now since Asian opening...............massive u turn...

usd sells bottomed out around 8.30 am ........and now flying north steadily...trip took half as long to do as the initial bear phase

jees F cracks me up................calling the sell then is really really on the money :cool:

N

We will get you achieving an extra 3 - 7 pips on every scalp you take

Might take a few months - but then might be worth extra 20 - 30 pips a day (y)

hey all ......

just took another agency call .............I now need to go see 3 companies tomorrow re separate finance job opportunities ......been working on these interviews for last few weeks...

need to do some more homework on them and some other research so signing off for a few hours

later
N

as I leave the standard 1hr 20ma FXCorrelator shows us green usd has gone bull again ...

I wont argue with that (as you saw from my GU sell scalp)...............but clearly very early days in this TF for that move

good hunting :smart:
N

Attachments

• usd direction.JPG
    usd direction.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 77
We will get you achieving an extra 3 - 7 pips on every scalp you take

Might take a few months - but then might be worth extra 20 - 30 pips a day (y)

just as an aside ..........a lot of my scalps are solid proven signals at the moment on my charts.............if I wanted to .....I could try going to the next level using more anticipation............but that's for the future ;)

N

well this is frustrating .........ive calls the usd bull bounce to the pip..........but seed a currency to sell ....