Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

NVP, can you please tell me where to download current version of FXCorrelator?

NVP, can you please tell me where to download current version of FXCorrelator?

hey dude ............it should be available somewhere in the links area below in my signature area

N:smart:

hey all.............only 2 weeks left at work so still a little crazy and i am not getting decent screen time

also the Jedster and I are catching up on things after a break and we have had some relatively intensive development sessions recently ..........(thanks J)

will be here as much as time allows

i'm gonna find time to scalp this morning i hope

N

heres the 1 hour TF FXCorrelator on a default 20ma setting

I use it here at T2Win as the ANCHOR chart for trading lower TF's on USD

so where is the green usd ?

answer .........its just going below the Zero

so I would be looking to SELL usd until further notice

good trading
N

Attachments

• sell usd.JPG
    sell usd.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
simple ?..............well simple-ish

remember this system and thread has already made the quantum leap of analysing individual currencies instead of currency Pairs..........thats not kindergarten stuff believe me...and takes a leap of faith :smart:

then beyond that then sure......... its pretty simple strengthmeter stuff and available everywhere - now (not 14 years ago when i started :confused:)

sure .......I can show you "PhD" fancy level strategies (that Jedster and I have developed) with indicators that will make your hair curl ...........but you wont understand them and therefore ultimately you wont stick with them when the trades go against you ..........:eek:

so start simple like this and then go deeper...............we can only go as fast as our human nature allows :)

N

Last edited:
a few pips just taken scalping EU north ...........will try to call you the next one

EU buy and GU sell have been nicest moves for quite a while in last 30 mins or so

I didnt take all of these but just showing what was possible

scalping is HARD !!!

like the other day I spent an hour breaking even ..........and missed the big move

thats what to me scalping (perhaps ALL trading?) is all about

fight and fight and fight to be in the game with minimal losses ...and just enough to Nail the big moves when they come

if you can be b/e or small loss on say 95% of your trades ....all you need is that 5% to deliver the big moves ...................thats all you can ask :smart:

N

Attachments

• 3 trades GU.JPG
    3 trades GU.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
and yes I know i am saying sell USD ............but It is a Sell on the 1hour chart !!!

I wanted to show what I am doing on low TF's on my own systems ...........and it can easily end in tears as I am trading against the hour trend !! :cool:

N

Last edited:
ok gotta scoot

as I leave the USD is still a sell on 1hr tf ...............major action on euro and GBP though after recent news

N

Attachments

• usd sell.JPG
    usd sell.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited: