Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

still looking to buy the tag team perhaps ?

N

Attachments

• still buying tag team .jpg
    still buying tag team .jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 117
HI NVP,
You were just on holiday, and now you're on a bank HOliday, whatever that means?

You know what would be nice? YOu having a webinar for us folks. I would be there in a sec. I would be there even if you charge for it. How's about one?

Hey N,

yes, is better to wait until 3 bandwidths, but there are still possibilities to get 3.1, 3.2 or more bandwidths.. so everybody should be prepared for draw down.

I prefere higher time frames for playing convergences.. so I have to be ready to control my trade (hedge etc) ... higher time frames could brings more pips, but there is also bigger chance to loss :!:

And Maggieo, you are right.. sitting and staring to open trades is dangerous.. emotions could destroy your trading strategy and your accaunt.

As you said, dog is a good way how to spent time instead of staring on charts ;)

K
I'm playing catchup here on some of these messages. It's good to be right for once....:LOL:

HI NVP,
You were just on holiday, and now you're on a bank HOliday, whatever that means?

You know what would be nice? YOu having a webinar for us folks. I would be there in a sec. I would be there even if you charge for it. How's about one?

hey all

i'm a shy shy guy :eek:

N

hey all

i'm a shy shy guy :eek:

N

Awwww, no you're not! I've heard you on all the videos!!!! I'm looking for the darn template for the bands....can you point me in the right direction. I looked at the 6193 post where it says it's attached, but I see no attachment!:rolleyes:

HI NVP,

an bank holiday is like the preseidents day or labour day

we have more than the US and then the Europeans have loads more than th uk (y)

Markets close on Bank holidays and this will impact the forex transactions.....especially usa bank holidays

N

Awwww, no you're not! I've heard you on all the videos!!!! I'm looking for the darn template for the bands....can you point me in the right direction. I looked at the 6193 post where it says it's attached, but I see no attachment!:rolleyes:

hey M

post 6192 has 2 attached files and they look ok to me ??

N

hey M

perhaps one day when the ducks are in a row..............I have one system here I talk about and the rules are pretty straightforward once you get your head around the FXCorrelators purpose

I'm just looking for when the yen and usd are showing weaker vs other G6 currencies (when they fall below the 80ma/20ma corrie zeros) alongside a Climbing Dow

and vice versa - hunt on any timeframe

The rest here is noise :innocent:

N

but good noise !!! :p

nice pm pips on 5 min (y)

N

Attachments

• nice pm action today .jpg
    nice pm action today .jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 133
repeat the mantra after me

Dow down tag team up
Dow down tag team up
Dow down tag team up

:eek:

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 120
repeat the reverse mantra of above after me

Dow up tag team down
Dow up tag team down
Dow up tag team down

N :smart:

Attachments

• nice action .jpg
    nice action .jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 137
Hey all !

could anyone give me the link to get FXC_1HR_500_BARS indicator for trading convergence? i am lost with All these posts... :cheesy:

Keep it up like this Master NVP ! (y)

David

Dow up tag team down
Dow dup dup deam da
Dop dop da do do down
do be do be do de da da da

Dow up tag team down
Dow dup dup deam da
Dop dop da do do down
do be do be do de da da da

Hi be bopper
What broker are you using if you don't mind my asking. Or perhaps this is a better question? I've been all over the net looking for a broker that offers the Dow along with Forex and can't find one. Is there a way where I can just get the indicator and install in my custom indicators?

Or N and be bopper, which is the best set up if you don't have the Dow? I'm frustrated here, oh and one more thing, I keep looking for the post where I can install the bands. I know I read it somewhere along here, and there was one that said it was attached, but I didn't see it there.

Come on boys, help a gal out? I need some enlightenment.:idea:

I just read my post above. I don't ask for much do i? Oh, I forgot about the kitchen sink. Can you throw that in too?