rock and roll..........(y)

we just need the nzd to start falling and it will be a pipfest

n

Attachments

• rock and roll.jpg
    rock and roll.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 153
T1 profit taken

(I like envelopes .... am a big fan (y) )

yes i'm sure the spreads are killers on 8 pairs on the 5mins :rolleyes:

but I am testing live on 5 min charts and it should then work on any higher TF :smart:

N

Attachments

• T1 taken.jpg
    T1 taken.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 179
i got out a while back...............

jees the usd is cranking north !!!!!!!!!!

my new g8 vix meter is overextended on 5 mins

this means that the currencies you see there MUST soon converge back towards the zero again at least for a while

so in theory you sell the over extended north currencies and buy the overextended south currencies

just be careful chosing the correlating currencies....

N

Attachments

• g8vix.jpg
    g8vix.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
with dow still going mainly south the NZD sell is top of my list to converge !!!

see...it converged......

on everything except the NZD........hahahahahah :LOL:

(jees i'm cr*p)
N

Attachments

• converged.jpg
    converged.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 137
Hi Neil,
over 100 pips and counting on EURNZD convergence trade :clap:

Not the type of scalp trade that you like, this is overnight, but it just proves the FXcorrelator is good for detecting convergences. (y)
I saw them way appart on 1hr charts. Set 100 pips SL and aprox 200 TP (rounded to the nearest handle), based on previous S/R

:idea: I was thinking that convergences should work much better on long term trades, and this kind of confirm my thinking. Problem, obviously is that your won't be able to find trades like this every day.

regards,
horacio

Attachments

• convergence EURNZD.JPG
    convergence EURNZD.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 179
Neil,
I was just reading your recent posts, and saw you were waiting NZD to fall. If you check the graph on my last post you can see it is coming from an extremely low place (recovering from eathquake and other fundamental bad news in the past weeks I guess)
H

Hi Neil,
over 100 pips and counting on EURNZD convergence trade :clap:

Not the type of scalp trade that you like, this is overnight, but it just proves the FXcorrelator is good for detecting convergences. (y)
I saw them way appart on 1hr charts. Set 100 pips SL and aprox 200 TP (rounded to the nearest handle), based on previous S/R

:idea: I was thinking that convergences should work much better on long term trades, and this kind of confirm my thinking. Problem, obviously is that your won't be able to find trades like this every day.

regards,
horacio

excellent trade H (y)

I only talk 5mins and scalping here to give real time examples for viewers......I I talk 1h and 4h+ we lose the continuity

all timeframes rock
N

overnights

watch the tag team........they are very weak now off of a falling dow still :sneaky:

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 163
yesterday delivered pips nicely on the 5 min 80/20 system (y)

N

Attachments

• yesterday 5 mins.jpg
    yesterday 5 mins.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 145
and the overnights delivered as well..............:cheesy:

Jees I spoil you people......and this is the easy stuff :smart:

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 138
Floods of QE money and nowhere to go ?

we know where it went dont we all :cool:

N

Attachments

• black swan.pdf
    522.8 KB · Views: 239
Hi all

I receive a lot of private mail about this thread ..........and that explains the 150,000 views but only the minimal posts you see that are not my rantings,trades, Crazy videos and thoughts :rolleyes:

couldnt resist this one though (I've hidden the sender)

the 80/20 ma system (with or without Dow support) is a very very robust system when applied with some common sence price action confirmation on the pair(s) concerned

I am suprised we dont get more guests posting their charts on here re scenarios and questions (any TF) as I am really happy to help them develop their techniques

and every person I help teaches me more and more as well :smart:

heres the Extract.........and I am always here to help ;)

N

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 08:49:05 +0800
Subject: CORRELATOR
To: [email protected]

HI
I am very impressed with the correlator any update version for sell please love too trade that way very challenging and very interesting
many thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 2:54 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

thanks
I have nothing for sale and am still in research phase
any ideas or thoughts you have please put them on the T2W thread as I am happy to help !!

N

Thanks so much for your reply but i am realy very very impressed with the correlator wow i did make so many pipes already congratulations you are on the right direction, soon i am sure will be perfect .
many thanks again
god bless
sincerely

sorry all

totally bogged down today at work.........perhaps will summarise market action later :smart:

N

a few pippys around ......strong usd today pm session :smart:

sorry......busy busy busy at work, will answer all those pm's when I can :eek:

Adamus and Krespe especially thanks (y)

N

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 144