Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey gang ........

sorry for lack of activity over most weekends here ..and no videos either on youtube .......ive been busy elsewhere and in truth doing a LOT of testing of some promising scalping systems

I do ok as people hopefully realise in my scalping .........but there are traders out there that motvate me to get even better .......sh the envelope more and more .....

i have probably 2 systems now that match my current one i use ........I am going to fuse them together and take apart the pieces in next few weeks ......

unless you find this kind of stuff fun then dont ever become a trader .........you wont last the course and eventually become a dinosaur as the markets evolve and swallow your old systems up

N

hey gang ........

unless you find this kind of stuff fun then dont ever become a trader .........you wont last the course and eventually become a dinosaur as the markets evolve and swallow your old systems up

N

It goes up, it goes down, what is so difficult about it?

morning all

gbp bear and euro bull so far london .yen coming bear .......

not bad so far .average monday really for scalps

N

eu finally softening a little on the bull scalps ........been on it from 0560's ....will come back on soon

so how far are we ging to see the EU fall back into rebounce? .........0576 from 0587 now

but for GU sells and EU buys theres one important question

right ?

what is uSd doing ????

its rising still ......so dont buy eu yet ....:)

ps the EG is a pipfest if you havnt added up the love triangle here on E U G

pps............gu looks over cooked so i will work the 2400 bounce coming

usd needs to weaken dammitt...2401 is a tentative buy signal on gu but not worth the risk

big hello to everyone following at FF and T2win (over 60 at moment) .........EU is my main watch on that 0574 level for rebuys

ok at the moment on g8

yen , GBP and now usd ...sells
Euro , NZD, CHF , ...buys

but watch the swings ......watch the swings

eu not gonna run ...........watching GU sell here now ..........market twitching

hey thats scalping