Comments relating to The Expert and his threads

Re: How To Trade: Full Stop

YOUR MAJESTY speaks again:LOL: with words of wisdom as usual:LOL::LOL:

:smart:TE:smart:

i will come to whatever shyte-infested country you inhabit, and I will shoot your kneecaps out.
kindly provide me your address, or do i have to do it the hard way, again ?

i will come to whatever shyte-infested country you inhabit, and I will shoot your kneecaps out.
kindly provide me your address, or do i have to do it the hard way, again ?

the monarchy is doomed, for all you can shoot is blanks, same as your trading:LOL:

there was a young chap from rathcoole
was so thick he nere saw he was fool
he opens his trap, as big as a map
all comes out is naught but a shout:rolleyes::whistle:cheesy:

the monarchy is doomed, for all you can shoot is blanks, same as your trading:LOL:

there was a young chap from rathcoole
was so thick he nere saw he was fool
he opens his trap, as big as a map
all comes out is naught but a shout:rolleyes::whistle:cheesy:

CYOF you weren't funny the first time around.
now you're just tedious

Oh looke me, what do I see
Up like a clown, or down with a frown
If I but knew, I could buy that new shoe
So what is it Guy, the Sell or the Buy:?:

What is that line, for it is so fine
It must let me know, what is the show
All I need do, to get me that shoe:cheesy:
Is wait till its clear, across with no fear

But you do say, is line missing today:?:
For surely you see, it's not there to be
Must I now act, or wait for the fact
The fact is of course, that it's a dead horse:LOL:

TE

Oh looke me, it went down I see(y)
But how did TE, know it to be:cool:
Very easy you, when you know what to do(y)
The fools will all wonder, and keep making blunder:LOL:

He talks like a vendor
He acts like a bender
He just doesn't get it
It's time to forget it

We've had quite enough
Of this vague waffly stuff
From a prat who's the type
to believe his own hype

Stop talking in riddles
You're taking the piddle
This thread is so boring
You have us all snoring

But if you keep going
You'll only be showing
You're nothing but talk
You strange little dork.

Why write your own verse when Catullus has done it for you?

The orginal recipients were Aurelius and Furius, but the lines will do just as well for TEH SEXPEST:

"Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo."

For those lacking the benefit of a classical education, it is taken from Poem 16.

:LOL::LOL:

The orginal recipients were Aurelius and Furius, but the lines will do just as well for TEH SEXPEST:

For those lacking the benefit of a classical education, it is taken from Poem 16.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Classical education:LOL: and dentistry:LOL::LOL:, no wonder very little learn anything about trading on T2W:cheesy:

Throw in a little boy, from NI:rolleyes:
Who cries a lot, when words do not:LOL:
Seem right for him, the little whim:LOL::LOL:
True colors show, naught they do know:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The dentist do hide, behind the slide:rolleyes:
He peeps now and then, in case he can win:whistling
A few more to leave, him dollars to heave(n)
As he needs it to top, cause his trading's a flop:LOL:

The others jump in, with mouths like a bin:rolleyes:
They think they know, about the trading show:LOL:
It is clear to keen eye, they are all but a boy:LOL::LOL:
Who follows the mouth, naught value comes out:cheesy:

To sum it all up, you lot are like pup:LOL:
You follow the scent, no look where it went:rolleyes:
Post a few words, you think you are lords:whistling
You have no real clout, little boys with a shout:rolleyes::whistle:cheesy:

Catullus? At least it's not dogging then.

This may also apply:

"sed his pilosis qui duros nequeunt movere lumbos." (a poetic reference to old traders who talk about it a lot, but who don't seem to be able to get an actual trade up?).

Banning TE seems a gross over reaction to me.:mad:

TE never asked for a fee and was never going to get any money from me.
His motto was along the lines of "the only coach who doesn't charge a fee"(y)

I can honestly say that I learned a few things from him the and other members of his group, and, his threads were hugely entertaining.:clap:

Hi Mysteron,
Banning TE seems a gross over reaction to me.:mad::
The job of the moderators is - to a greater or lesser extent - to enforce the site guidelines. If members breach them, then they will get what's coming to them. In TE's case, the Mods extended every leway and courtesy they could to him and would not have banned him without VERY good reason to do so. If you are unhappy with their actions, I suggest your criticism should be directed at TE and the way in which he conducted himself, rather than at the moderators. Without them doing the stirling job that they do - and for free I might add - then these boards would be a complete mess.

TE never asked for a fee and was never going to get any money from me.
His motto was along the lines of "the only coach who doesn't charge a fee"(y):
Well, I suspect that that's just part of his marketing campaign. The days when vendors selling anything - good or bad - could roll up on sites like this and post links to their own websites promising untold riches are long gone. These days, they have to be much more Machievelian and cunning in the way they go about things. The T2W Mods are very experienced and can spot the ruses of vendors a mile off. TE promised the world and delivered very little - if anything - of any real value to aspiring traders. If he was genuinely interested in 'helping those who help themselves - and others' as he claimed, then surely he would have provided something of more substance in his posts? I think I can speak for the majority (not all - just the majority) of T2W members when I say that one has to question someone who doesn't (without any real reason) name specific stocks and expects members to go on a wild goose chase trying to work out the instrument. Far from being helpful. IMO, that's just taking the ****.

I can honestly say that I learned a few things from him the and other members of his group, and, his threads were hugely entertaining.:clap:
With the odd exception of DionysusToast (DT) and perhaps one or two others, the only people who claim to have found TE's post helpful and instructive are all members who have joined in the last few months. Odd that!

DT is an experienced trader and the sort of person who could watch the Simpsons on TV and find something in it that's instructive and potentially helpful to his trading. He is a million miles away from the 'average' new member who is looking for insight and help with their trading. This latter group are the ones TE claimed to be wanting to help. There's no way that members in this category are going to have the knowledge and experience necessary to go down the path of enquiry that DT went down.

Certainly, you're quite correct when you say that TE's threads were entertaining. Moreover, they attracted a lot of interest. However, anyone can (as TE has shown) start a thread promising the earth and it will attract a lot of interest. Not unreasonably, subscribers to it will read it in the hope that they will learn something from it that will enable them to achieve the same thing. In TE's case, most subscribers to his threads were left feeling somewhat disappointed. Alternatively, anyone can start a thread with a very controversial title and it too will attract a lot of interest. If I started a thread entitled 'How to Make $10K a Day', I have no doubt that it would attract a lot of interest. Alternatively, if I started a thread making inappropriate remarks about another member (e.g. sexual or threatening), then it too would get a lot of hits and score highly on the entertainment front. If all you're after is cheap entertainment, I suggest that there are numerous other forums on the interweb better placed to provide it than T2W.

I'm glad you feel you learnt something instructive from TE. As a matter of interest, I'd be very interested to know exactly what you think you learnt from him that is new and has not been mentioned before on numerous other threads?
TIm.

Hmmmm...

Grey1 set up and advertised a 'free' trading room from here. He then go JJ to tout it over the board. Lots of people joined and then it was announced it would become a paid service.

Grey1 & JJ set up a website advertising training services and pointed members towards it. They were to train people in a technique using an indicator called FSST (although they said it was a secret indicator from Goldman Sachs) and intended to charge people over 1000 pounds to learn the techniques and get the software (which I have for free if anyone is interested). JJ was 50% partner with Grey1 and would have deliverrd the training. JJ was NOT profitable with the technique they were to teach.

When this happened - Grey1 didn't get banned...

All TE did was mention he was considering using another website.

Scammers often mention other websites on their first post, this usually goes unnoticed until someone reports them. When this happens, the offending text is removed. I guess we can all breathe easy that you guys just happened to see the TE post that mentioned the possibility of using another board, although I am not sure why he wasn't afforded the same treatment as most scammers here - which is removal of offending and a warning.

Is this just a simple case of double standards or was it just a run of the mill witch hunt ?

DT

You do make a few good points Tim.

I think most peoples' gripe is that it all seemed a little heavy handed, disproportionate and without warning (although we don't know if TE had been warned privately).

heavy handed, maybe so but there was no way there was going to be another wasp stylee pool debacle, enough members trudge back to t2w red faced as it is having just been fleeced one way or another, without expert devotees adding to the muppet count.

heavy handed, maybe so but there was no way there was going to be another wasp stylee pool debacle, enough members trudge back to t2w red faced as it is having just been fleeced one way or another, without expert devotees adding to the muppet count.

Fairplay and I can understand your reasoning, but at the end of the day I think most of us are "long in the tooth" enough to recognize a scam artist when we see one. Am I not right in thinking the pool idea was chucked around and then discounted..

I for one thought he was genuine, I've got a pretty good inbuilt detection system for fraudsters and I wasn't getting any alarm bells.

When this happened - Grey1 didn't get banned...

All TE did was mention he was considering using another website.

are you blind man??? he said more than that, you been taking posting lessons from zupcon haven't you lol

look, main difference is grey1 proved his credentials to many members in person and showed he walked the walk, did expert? i think not! expert had proved jack to anyone, even when members asked yet wanted everyone to believe he was an expert, kept offering teaser posts ad infinitum , he just talked the talk. grey1 was given due credit for being an expert in his field and given opportunity to explain himself, the expert on the other hand, well look at the star counts in his threads, i've not seen such low numbers.

the task of clearing a path in his threads by the mods was not a minor undertaking by far, i totally regret being involved in that now, what a waste of time and effort as he failed to produce anything of substance even when the path was kept clear for him, promptly scuttled off to a private social group.

in the private group he proved substanceless, the bullet point thread in there is remarkably absent of many bullet points of things learnt by members. even when members in there posted something that was an interesting

in honesty you can think what you like, there was no witch hunt, it's all logged in a mod thread, we'd guessed he would try coax members off to his lair, the moment he did so out he went.

stop littering the place up whining about it, you're a member of his new group so go enjoy the experts banter wit and wisdom. hmm, maybe the new ones got past two bullet points of learned wisdom eh ;) or does one have to cough to get to bullet point three.

Fairplay and I can understand your reasoning, but at the end of the day I think most of us are "long in the tooth" enough to recognize a scam artist when we see one. Am I not right in thinking the pool idea was chucked around and then discounted..

I for one thought he was genuine, I've got a pretty good inbuilt detection system for fraudsters and I wasn't getting any alarm bells.

thats what they thought re pool, till the greed and need mist descends ;)