Comments relating to The Expert and his threads

Re: If you want to fail as a trader, study TA

T2W Site Guidelines, Section 1, Sub-section 6:

1.6 Please don't pretend to be an expert if you aren't one. Humility is better than arrogance.

No prizes for guessing which individual this post is directed to.:rolleyes::whistle:cheesy:

dunno why you lot keep entertaining this idiot, anyone who earns a few k from trades is not an expert..more like a wanabe

mate, he's a genuine hi-roller !!
he earned $500 last month !!

of course he coulda woulda shoulda made $2,000, but there's no disputing, he is an expert !

mate, he's a genuine hi-roller !!
he earned $500 last month !!

of course he coulda woulda shoulda made $2,000, but there's no disputing, he is an expert !

You are joking...

I don't think I was too far off that with my long term pennys.

not joking m8, he posted somewhere, boasting to his brain-washed acolyte Dionysis_Carbonated_Bread, that he made $500 over a 9 day trade, but if he had not broken his own rules, that coulda shoulda been a heady $2k.......

impressive stuff !!

clearly, he is an expert !!!!

not joking m8, he posted somewhere, boasting to his brain-washed acolyte Dionysis_Carbonated_Bread, that he made $500 over a 9 day trade, but if he had not broken his own rules, that coulda shoulda been a heady $2k.......

impressive stuff !!

Well to be fair it's all relative.

What would be useful would be an examination of why exactly he broke his own rules...

Re: How To Trade: Full Stop

What the hell does that mean ????
It's not even English !!!!!

If you can't spell, maybe your mummy can help you with your homework next time, you moron.

Perhaps it's a leprechaun word........:LOL:

Scatch is an English word, as is scatchmouth. It's not a verb, though.
Snatch is a noun - in one sense :sneaky:
Scratch might be more appropriate, meaning what you do to a useless annoying little itch.........:LOL:
Richard

impressive stuff !!

Garry

With all due respect if you have something to say to me, give me a call or come round and say it to my face. We are both grown ups, right ? Do we need to spar here ? Should we ask for instance, if the great Rathcoole is able to make a living trading or not ? Of course not, we know each other in real life and internet sh1t fights are rather passe.

I have openly said I'm not comfortable going full time yet. How about a leading forum 'expert' such as yourself giving us a status update ? Just draw a line on the chart, eh ?

This is a web site. An internet forum. We are all free here to discuss whatever we want with whoever we want.

You seem to have your panties in a twist about TE as do many others and there is already a specific thread set aside for the childish comments people want to make.

Why is it you and so many others need to come here and make snide comments ? Its just the internet. It's not as if there aren't a million places on the interweb you can find that dont **** you off is it ?

The only reason I can think of that people are up in arms about TE is that they can't make money, they think TE has the answers and they are upset that they can't get those answers.

From now on - give me a call to rant and exclude me from your internet sh1t fits.

DT

Last edited:

No way, you're not telling me TE is DT's famous mentor???

6 hours of "have ya got it yet?" and profuse grinning....

No he isn't Jon. You can grin all you like. If you are happy, I am happy. If you get a hard-on from posting childish comments on internet, then I am also very happy for you.

I wish you luck in going live again.

No he isn't Jon. You can grin all you like. If you are happy, I am happy. If you get a hard-on from posting childish comments on internet, then I am also very happy for you.

I wish you luck in going live again.

Cheers mate, I was only joking you know.

DELETED.

Comment was lifted by mods from another thread. Posting it here isn't really relevant and out of context without some previous posts.

Peter

Last edited:
Re: TA = Trading Attitude :eek:

Scumbags! It took me over 8 seconds to find this picture for you, and not so much as a thankyou!! :)

This thread is such a hash of other threads it makes no sense anymore. References to previous posters comments are lost in the original threads and so current comments moved here are tough to decipher. I understand what the mods are trying to do which makes it not relevant to post into any of "THE EXPERTS" threads anymore.

Peter

This thread is such a hash of other threads it makes no sense anymore. References to previous posters comments are lost in the original threads and so current comments moved here are tough to decipher. I understand what the mods are trying to do which makes it not relevant to post into any of "THE EXPERTS" threads anymore.

Peter

It will make no difference, at all:cheesy:

TE