CMC markets -legal action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really believe that? Wouldn't think so from the way you keep banging on about how much of it CMC 'stole' from you.

Good question.

It was not losing money. It was clearly stolen from me. i have made or lost big money before, it is part of the game but stealin is different, if you let someone steal from you, you will alwalys let others do the same.

that is the reason i said to them as well, this co should not be allowed to operate.

If i can do that, that would be great. If i cant then at least i have tried unlike some other people sitting on their as* doing nothing.

onemillion(minus),

check this out. Spreadbet companies dont like scalpers and remember if they dont get filled neither will you.

Also remember that if they cant make a profit, neither will you.

Check there terms and conditions, somewhere it says in there, clause 1 chapter2 "we are entitled to sneak into your house, pull down your pants and give you a dam good rodgering until all your money falls out".

This is one of the ways SB firms can have you on 'dealer intervention' and can watch and check how you bet, just like betting at a bookies, if too many people bet on the same instrument(or horse or football player or hockey team) they will move the goal posts in they're favour.

They are bookies trying to earn money, there is nothing in there terms and conditions that says, "the client has the right to constantly win and take our money without us knowing about it", or, "the client can stuff us until he/she feels fit and when the tables are turned is permitted to take us to court and win, we shall not fight".

If you dont like the rules, play a different game. ie, go direct to market.

Screen shot found and used by courtesy of grantx.

Attachments

• metaquotes4.JPG
    metaquotes4.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 237
Also i have never signed or posted in this sort of sites for trading advice. They are mainly useless and will make you lose money then gain anything. Good trader dont need advice from others.

These sites are mainly for losers who are trying to find a way to chance their luck. Reason i have signed here is purely to find other trader who might had same problems with CMC, so i can put in my file but i end up dealing mainly with comedians (i am not including those who sent me very pisitive and usefull comments)

onemillion(minus),

check this out. Spreadbet companies dont like scalpers and remember if they dont get filled neither will you.

Also remember that if they cant make a profit, neither will you.

Check there terms and conditions, somewhere it says in there, clause 1 chapter2 "we are entitled to sneak into your house, pull down your pants and give you a dam good rodgering until all your money falls out".

This is one of the ways SB firms can have you on 'dealer intervention' and can watch and check how you bet, just like betting at a bookies, if too many people bet on the same instrument(or horse or football player or hockey team) they will move the goal posts in they're favour.

They are bookies trying to earn money, there is nothing in there terms and conditions that says, "the client has the right to constantly win and take our money without us knowing about it", or, "the client can stuff us until he/she feels fit and when the tables are turned is permitted to take us to court and win, we shall not fight".

If you dont like the rules, play a different game. ie, go direct to market.

Screen shot found and used by courtesy of grantx.

Another as* h..... cant even bother to say more

anything. Good trader dont need advice from others.

Horse sh*t. I think you'll find the better traders are listening to everything people say. the more info the better. If you sit in your own little world tapping out your trades at some point you'll more than likely do £100k.

Actually, this quote may be pertinant from the CMC small print . . .

Most trades will be automatically priced and executed by CMC Markets’ automated internal trading systems. However, depending on factors such as
for example unusual market conditions or the size and nature of your order
an instrument may be wholly or partly manually priced
and/or an order may
be manually executed.

+ saw this clause, gota say, you're an idiot if you use these guys . . .

Your Money
13.1 You agree and acknowledge that full title to and ownership of all Relevant Amounts has been transferred by you to us or otherwise passed to us for the purpose of securing or otherwise covering your present or future, actual or contingent or prospective obligations under this Agreement, and that such amounts do not constitute and shall not at any time be deemed to constitute client money for the purposes of the FSA Rules. Subject to clause 13.3. the Relevant Amounts will not usually be segregated from our money and may be used by us in the course of our business. You will rank as a general creditor of CMC. You may request us in writing to deal with Relevant Amounts in accordance with clause 13.2 below instead of this clause 13.1, although consequently we will not pay interest on any credit balance on your Account in accordance with clause 13.7 below.

Also i have never signed or posted in this sort of sites for trading advice. They are mainly useless and will make you lose money then gain anything. Good trader dont need advice from others.

These sites are mainly for losers who are trying to find a way to chance their luck. Reason i have signed here is purely to find other trader who might had same problems with CMC, so i can put in my file but i end up dealing mainly with comedians (i am not including those who sent me very pisitive and usefull comments)

I would agree with you, given you a rep even...but alas...you are a spread better...

Decided to give you a rep...I hate most people here.

ok you good traders, i will ask you one question. how many of you remember what data come out from US today. you were proably watching here then market

Horse sh*t. I think you'll find the better traders are listening to everything people say. the more info the better. If you sit in your own little world tapping out your trades at some point you'll more than likely do £100k.

yes they do listen everthing said but not what everbody say and certanly they are not listening what you say. thanks god

well there was pce then chicago and then michigan....pretty much all in line so uneventful...

all of my markets have been fairly controlled today hence why i can bum about on t'interweb. big moves, not much flow...

ok you good traders, i will ask you one question. how many of you remember what data come out from US today. you were proably watching here then market

The market tells you what the news will be before it is released. Good traders know this :!:

Do you see or do you not see?

Anyway, no more trading advice. Like you, I'm not here for that ;)

take your time, go and find out first. what a joke most of you are.

If you want a challenge then that is fine with me. i dont mind taking few quid from you lot.

:!:These sites are mainly for losers:!: who are trying to find a way to chance their luck. Reason i have signed here is purely to find other trader who might had same problems with CMC, so i can put in my file but i end up dealing mainly with comedians (i am not including those who sent me very pisitive and usefull comments)

If you joined you must be a loser too, oh, hang on, you are. -£100k, I think you are our biggest loser. You should be given a reward.

It's comments like this that gets you no decent friends around here. Go and take your problems somewhere else cos we're fully staked.

Now here's the childish comment......Loser:LOL:

does onyone trade with CMC markets (cowboys). I have finanly decided to take legal action against them for market manipulation, trading against client and misleading information. I like to hear from people had problems with them. [email protected]

a rather pointless thread, but entertaining nonetheless.

1mill: you have already decided to take legal action?
has your legal team made an assessment of likely outcomes?
have you, or they, put together a team of technical experts to support your accusations?

CMC may have taken 100K off you, but be wary the remaining 150K doesnt get taken off you by expensive lawyers. (check their expensive cars next time you visit their offices)

as an aside, your lack of social graces and abrasive approach, has lost you any real sympathy, and rather than help counsel you to move to Direct Access, as many have done, I suspect some of us now actually want you to get taken to the cleaners, for your attitude.

hope you had a good trading day, and that your monthly P&L is in the black.
have a good weekend.

a rather pointless thread, but entertaining nonetheless.

1mill: you have already decided to take legal action?
has your legal team made an assessment of likely outcomes?
have you, or they, put together a team of technical experts to support your accusations?

CMC may have taken 100K off you, but be wary the remaining 150K doesnt get taken off you by expensive lawyers. (check their expensive cars next time you visit their offices)

as an aside, your lack of social graces and abrasive approach, has lost you any real sympathy, and rather than help counsel you to move to Direct Access, as many have done, I suspect some of us now actually want you to get taken to the cleaners, for your attitude.

hope you had a good trading day, and that your monthly P&L is in the black.
have a good weekend.

everbody tries to take other people's money in this game and i know no one realy likes winners but dont worry i am OK

anyway guy, i had realy had enough you comedians and i was right not to sign this sort of sites.

How do i delete my profile, quick answer.

and good luck to you all. you need it.

There is no nice man in the market.

i cant even get out this comedian's den. Does anyone know how to delete profile or do i have to write to site?

Status
Not open for further replies.