Classic FX

Have exited Usd/jpy positions.

Usd/jpy: out 98.46 2

+24.3
+25.3

Still holding Xau/usd long from $914.11

That's not too bad taking 25 odd pips on Usd/Jpy. Good trade.

I got in a little earlier and out a little later...managed to get 72.5 pips :)

Hey, btw, do you ever post account statements to prove the validity of what you're saying?

Geez, and you say I'm the fraud ;)

Mind you, with a measly 25 pips there's probably no need to boast with a screenshot, is there?

Pop over to MMT thread if you've got time: I'll show you how to trade.

Attachments

• T.jpg
    T.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 164
That's not too bad taking 25 odd pips on Usd/Jpy. Good trade.

I got in a little earlier and out a little later...managed to get 72.5 pips :)

Hey, btw, do you ever post account statements to prove the validity of what you're saying?

Geez, and you say I'm the fraud ;)

Mind you, with a measly 25 pips there's probably no need to boast with a screenshot, is there?

Pop over to MMT thread if you've got time: I'll show you how to trade.
Originally Posted by trader_dante
I'm sorry to announce this after almost 900 pages but I would advise anyone that hasn't done so already, to abandon this strategy after reading this: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/firs...0664-pins.html

-Tom
What am I missing here? You state by your own confession that the strategy does not work, I could have and have been saying that the whole time. You are a fraud, with complete disregard for others well being.

Ha, your trading a 1 lot? Serious, your joking right, Is that the account you got your mom to open?
That statement says nothing, it doesn`t show where you got out or if your stops were hit. I scrolled back through your thread and your positioning is undetectable. Meaning we have no idea what really happens.

Trader Dante, for the 5th time, I dare you to post 10 FX trades here on my thread.

Post an exact entrance time stamped by the thread, include a stop and target or repost your exit at the exact time you exit.

Do this 10 times in a row and I guarantee you`ll be wiped out.
If your so good, how hard can it be to trade your own strategy live?

..but then again we both know trading off Candle Sticks is not possible. If so you would not be giving it away, because it would drown out the available positions and you certainly would not have been the first person to discover it.

10 FX trades is all I ask :p

If trading was as easy as just looking at a chart, this place would be filled with 10s of thousands of people making money, but it is not nearly that easy, one has to have in-depth knowledge of Condors and Iron Butterflys, which you know nothing about, nor have any idea what I am saying or where to even begin.
Your claim to fame is that you have the most amount of views, this is only because members refuse to take the hardest route and they see your fraudulent post as an easy way through, you claim people are making money, but there is no repeat members posting winnings. It`s all complete noobies getting one good run, then worshipping you. None of the mentioned are consistent, you won`t find one old schooler posting consistent gains.

You are an absolute insult to the amount of time I have studying financial mathematics.

F uck you, you fraud.

Last edited:
Quote Trader Dante The real problem here Depth Trade is that I've proven my skill, you haven't proven sh*t apart from the fact that what you lack in trading talent you make up for in misguided arrogance.

But I'll tell you what. What was the challenge you posted a while back? Ten profitable trades or some cr*p? Well, since you are so SURE of your ability and so UNSURE of mine how about this little challenge...

If you can, starting with just $60, return $2,500 in just 15 trading days (I did this on this board, with real money, for everyone to see, last September) - then I will, in return, make the ten profitable trading calls that you are asking for.

My result was nothing particularly spectacular so you should be easily able to repeat it.

Infact, the task I will have to perform will be considerably harder. But I'll do it.

Why don't we - and all the other members of T2W, see who the real fraud is around here?

You haven`t proven anything, all we see is you begging for people to believe your word.
Seriously, if your so good how hard can it be to post 10 FX trades? Post 10 FX trades in a row with clear entrance, stops, target or exit.

Watch me post 10 FX trades here and you will have still done nothing.

You`ve wasted so much of your time already, it`s obvious you can`t do it, or you would have just to shut me up and prove yourself.

...but then again your just a fraud, so your only defense is talk, talk, talk....
Your an absolute chump and I`m about to prove you as one.
Trader Dante, you came on my thread talking trash and exactly as I said, you would never make an actual tradable FX call.
That date was 14/04/09 since then I have made six or seven tradable posted calls.

You have had over a month to prove yourself and your still trying to talk your way through this.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by trader_dante
I'm sorry to announce this after almost 900 pages but I would advise anyone that hasn't done so already, to abandon this strategy after reading this: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/firs...0664-pins.html

-Tom
What am I missing here? You state by your own confession that the strategy does not work, I could have and have been saying that the whole time. You are a fraud, with complete disregard for others well being.

What you are missing is that the post was made tongue in cheek to highlight my irritation with people that ignore the actual method I outline in my posts...It's a simple oversight so don't feel too bad about it.

Ha, your trading a 1 lot? Serious, your joking right, Is that the account you got your mom to open?

No, it's an account that I'm running up for a friend for a favour. It's actually around 1/9th of a 1 lot.

That statement says nothing, it doesn`t show where you got out or if your stops were hit. I scrolled back through your thread and your positioning is undetectable. Meaning we have no idea what really happens.

You're right. I simply must remember to make a post every single time I trade. Its so vital.

Trader Dante, for the 5th time, I dare you to post 10 FX trades here on my thread.

Yawn. I make calls all the time over on Potential Setups. The reason you don't see stops or targets posted is because my stops are well known (i.e. always in the same place) and my targets are discretionary. While, I am sure this looks like I'm a fraud to you, the question you have to really ask yourself is...why would I possibly be concerned with the fact that a clearly paranoid individual thinks I'm a fraud while the rest of the community is telling me I have significantly helped their trading...

..but then again we both know trading off Candle Sticks is not possible. If trading was as easy as just looking at a chart, this place would be filled with 10s of thousands of people making money, but it is not nearly that easy, one has to have in-depth knowledge of Condors and Iron Butterflys, which you know nothing about, nor have any idea what I am saying or where to even begin. You are an absolute insult to the amount of time I have studying financial mathematics.

And that right there is what all this is really about, isn't it? Someone told you that trading had to be complicated - you spent years and years studying financial mathematics and then you found out that people were making more money than you trading candlestick patterns.

I was once speaking to a fellow trader at my firm. He was an arrogant fellow although I liked him.

In our conversation, I mentioned that I was short GBP/USD. He told me that he was, too. Infact, he told me, quite proudly, that he had position traded the GBP/USD short around 2.00.

He then proceeded to puff out his chest and give me a whole host of macro-economic and mathematical analysis to justify his position.

When he asked me for my reasoning I told him I saw a weekly shooting star that got me in at 2.0781 (almost 800 pips above him).

Funnily enough, he never spoke to me again.

Last edited:
Shall we go back to private messaging?

It's more fun that way as we can get really racy :)
Just make 10 FX calls that the public can follow, with thread time stamped entrance, stop, target, exit time or thread time stamped exit and then I will let it go.

If you can`t do this simple task, you are a complete fraud.

Have entered the following position.

Usd/jpy: short 96.25 1
s/l: 97.75

Still holding long Xau/usd from 914.11
s/l: 900.00
up +0.94% as we speak.
(current price) $923

:)

Last edited:
Dear Augustus

I am tempted to invest in your fx account but have some basic questions i hope you could answer :

Firstly the most obvious question which comes to mind from reading your work history, is that you clearly have worked in some top places :) where you would have had ample opportunities to make yourself plenty of cash... so how come your on here asking for money ?

At the least, working in your various roles and at the mentioned places, surely you would have impressed one of the more capable traders, with your financial math skills and in depth knowledge of condors and what not, for them to provide you with enough funds for you to not have to ask unknown others to fund an account for you to trade?

also you use to print at the bottom of your posts how your account was doing ... why have you stopped doing so?
I know it could look bad asking for 2.5% for this and 2.5% for that when your accounts down 7% but dont let that stop you from doing so.

You also speak highly of butterfly spreads and iron condors could you tell me on which one of this 70page thread you have an example of these ? ( i did try reading back but got distracted by the photo of your mother with a horse)

On a lighter note I enjoy reading your thread :) inparticular your attempts to build a rapport with the reader/ potential investor/ customer by posting holiday snaps, little tales of romance, family pics and hope this tactic is working well for you in attracting potential investors.

Dear Augustus

I am tempted to invest in your fx account but have some basic questions i hope you could answer : I would love for you to invest money with me :)

Firstly the most obvious question which comes to mind from reading your work history, is that you clearly have worked in some top places :) where you would have had ample opportunities to make yourself plenty of cash... so how come your on here asking for money ? I left, I felt that I had platued on what I was able to learn from there and really just needed to work by myself honing my strategies.

At the least, working in your various roles and at the mentioned places, surely you would have impressed one of the more capable traders, with your financial math skills and in depth knowledge of condors and what not, for them to provide you with enough funds for you to not have to ask unknown others to fund an account for you to trade? I specify in currencies, the currency pits in Chicago were completely empty. As incredible as it may sound, I have never met another person profitable trading currencies, so as far as I am concerned, staying there was pointless.
I.E. traders that are already making money could care less what I had going on, there to wrapped up in themselves.

also you use to print at the bottom of your posts how your account was doing ... why have you stopped doing so?
I know it could look bad asking for 2.5% for this and 2.5% for that when your accounts down 7% but dont let that stop you from doing so. I stopped posting balance, because I opened my management platform, traded an account lightly while learning the software, so when I posted balance after 2 years it showed only +3%, but in actuallality, the 3% was made from only a few months of trading lightly while learning the software. People were reading it the wrong way and were not impressed, so I quit. I am up about +10% now from just the last few weeks :).

You also speak highly of butterfly spreads and iron condors could you tell me on which one of this 70page thread you have an example of these ? ( i did try reading back but got distracted by the photo of your mother with a horse) I would never give up such valuable information. I am glad you enjoyed the photos.

On a lighter note I enjoy reading your thread :) inparticular your attempts to build a rapport with the reader/ potential investor/ customer by posting holiday snaps, little tales of romance, family pics and hope this tactic is working well for you in attracting potential investors.
Thanks, I am trying to build something from the ground up, I`d like to die knowing I tried my hardest, taking the difficult path through life, challenging myself the whole way. I have plenty of family which own various businesses and could be doing something completely different, but like I said, I want to have achieved something on my own. I can assure you, I have had everyone I know try and talk me out of this field the past 9 years, they are just starting to see all my hard work pay off. When they`re working 9-5, I`ll be water sking behind a yaht, playing with my children as the wifey pours me another bacardi and coke :)

up +0.94% as we speak.
(current price) $923

Have just entered additional position.

Usd/jpy: short 96.40 7
s/l: 96.59 1

still holding previous positions.

Management account created:
december o7
+10%
(only represents light trading while learning software)
targeting +8% per month.

Have just entered additional position.

Usd/jpy: short 96.40 7
s/l: 96.59 1

still holding previous positions.

Management account created:
december o7
+10%
(only represents light trading while learning software)
targeting +8% per month.
Usd-jpy position has hit s/l.
-18.4 pips.

Other usd/jpy position is up about +25 pips as we speak.

Still holding Xau/usd from 914.11, current price at 926 +1.36%

Usd/jpy: short 95.98 8
s/l: 96.11 7

-18.4 pips.

I just put an order to take exit my Usd/jpy short from 95.98 8
at entrance price 95.98 8

For a `scratch`

-18.4 pips.

Usd/jpy position short from 95.98 8 hit stop.

Still holding Xau/usd long from 914.11 currently at 929.37

up +0.94% as we speak.
(current price) $923

Still holding Usd/jpy short from 96.25 1 which is now up about 90 pips, current price of 95.35

Tonight, or a following night, I plan on helping this racoon break out of his cage. I am still in Acapulco, at the hotel I`ve been at there`s a racoon that they keep in a cage and for the past 2 weeks I`ve been walking past him feeling sorry for him.

Soon, he will taste FREEDOM!
On his cage, the hinges have a piece of re-bar passing through both hinges holding the door in place, bent in a U shape at the ends. About 15 minutes ago I bought a piece of piping about 1 foot in length. I am going to place the bent end piece of re-bar into the hollow pipe I have and use the extension of the pipe for extra force, bending the metal hinge bar straight, so I can slide it out.

Last week, I almost broke him out. On the opposite side of hinges, the door is kept shut with a chain wrapped aroung the bars. One night I had slid the chain all the way to the top, so the bottom of the cage door could be pryed open with enough force. That night I went looking for something I could jam into the bottom corner as I bent the door open, but I wasn`t able to find right pieces I needed to help him escape.
The next morning I went to check out his cage and someone had re-wrapped the chain through multiple bars, so the chain counld not be slid to the extreme top or bottom of the cage.
I think there onto me.

Now that I have this pipe for leverage, he going to get out!

you do realise, that chances are, the owners would have sold you the racoon for the price of the pipe, as long as you were paying in US dollars? It was only going to be used for a burrito later :)

ohh yeah and thanks for the heads up yesterday :)

Where you got out for a scratch I got in with a 23 point stop, I couldnt resist with that stop, my favourite number and knowing if it worked out it would be all the more amusing knowing you got out for a scratch.(y)

Thanx once again

Attachments

• usdjpy30min.gif
    usdjpy30min.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 161
  • usdjpy60min.gif
    usdjpy60min.gif
    26.4 KB · Views: 130