Can T2W be saved?

..................Why not ask for interviews from people who've done their ar5es instead of asking people to put up their hard work for t2w's gain. Would add a bit of balance to the old make millions trading nonsense wouldn't it. It's a very one sided relationship here between members and admin............

Good idea, scose. Who's going to be first up?

Yes but the problem in this industry is that you have people pretending to be doctors telling you the poison is exactly the medicine you need.

Do you mean real doctors don't push drugs for big pharma ? What of the forced swine flue jab ? Capitalism is like that and not limited to any particular industry.

The point I was making, Jon, is that the focus of T2W seems to favour the SB firms e.g. getting people started rather than protecting them.

My idea was off the cuff but why is T2W not doing digging into that side of the equation rather than perpetually seeking more more questionable success stories?

Peter revealed a huge amount of information in that thread relating to how the SB industry, and cmc in particular functions. He revealed his strengths, weaknesess, and that information is useful. I know a great deal more about them than they know about me, and that gives me an advantage.

Huge amount ? It was a marketing thread no more .

It was no more than a marketing thread? Do you not remember all of the commotion over the cash daily oil for example? I think you're displaying a very short memory there mate. PC as very forthcoming in giving out the pricing information and in his reception of the feedback.

Huge amount ? It was a marketing thread no more .

Sounds convincing and I have never read the thread. To me, some things are just obvious, like gravity is obvious and you don't need an apple to fall on your head to know it is there.

Scose

Haven't got anyone beating at the door as far as I know. I'm as fed-up as anyone with all the dross that's been prevalent recently and I was just trying to get something going that might spark interest and discussion about some real trading. I could start some new "wot next" threads, I suppose, but I dare say they'd be ruined by the pillocks as they were before.

oh yes his "valuable" contributions included this most valuable trading advice as his parting shot:

Go that take you a donkey!

I **** in your milk.

The donkey know more than your.

Put yourself it in the ass. Do not **** with me!

As for the buttocks?

You suck my eggs, cabron.

And finally, most important of all:

That you ****ed you a fish.

So I'm not sure who are the "completely ignorant people" - maybe look in your mirror. Anyway, I banned him now for good measure in case he changes his mind.

Jon, I asked this earlier but no response. How many times have these multi-nics been banned. T2W lets them back with open arms and guess what...they continue right on doing what they did before along with trashing t2w.

You even refer to it here yet nothing was done until now, after a few more pages of the same crap from several of the multi-nics.
barjon said:
This thread shows just the reason why T2W is suffering.

Here's a multi-nic fest with most of the banned members talked about being from the same unruly mob.

Peter

Jon, I asked this earlier but no response. How many times have these multi-nics been banned. T2W lets them back with open arms and guess what...they continue right on doing what they did before along with trashing t2w.

For technological reasons, you cannot perma ban someone if they are determined to come back. This is why running IT systems is as complex as trading. But noobs just don't get it. Also when someone comes back, it will take a while for their true colours to show. Unless you are as good in psychology as I, identifying these sleepers quickly would be difficult. Short of a blanket ban for all joiners, there is no solution.

If I were a mod I'd ban you, Joe.

Anyway a lot of the multi-nics provide good lulz. People come to t2w for different reasons and with different expectations but the balance has been out of whack lately.

It was no more than a marketing thread? Do you not remember all of the commotion over the cash daily oil for example? I think you're displaying a very short memory there mate. PC as very forthcoming in giving out the pricing information and in his reception of the feedback.

Yeah but i wouldn't say huge information , it was definitely marketing even the cash commodities part .

Maybe a live chat room would attract some 'serious' discussion? Trad**s Lab******y used to have a good one.

For technological reasons, you cannot perma ban someone if they are determined to come back. This is why running IT systems is as complex as trading. But noobs just don't get it. Also when someone comes back, it will take a while for their true colours to show. Unless you are as good in psychology as I, identifying these sleepers quickly would be difficult.

How hard is it to ban them again under whatever name they are using. Nearly 100% of them identify themselves as previous members...ego or whatever, I guess. Even if they were just saying they were previous members for lulz ban them. They obviously have nothing worthwhile to contribute. Besides, how do you say all the banned members are gathering here...but do nothing about it?

Peter

How hard is it to ban them again under whatever name they are using. Nearly 100% of them identify themselves as previous members...ego or whatever, I guess. Even if they were just saying they were previous members for lulz ban them. They obviously have nothing worthwhile to contribute. Besides, how do you say all the banned members are gathering here...but do nothing about it?

Peter

Well, this thread served as a fishing net and catching the lot in one go. It's all about strategy, you see ? In any case, I am neutral in this fight. I just like the lulz, and I wouldn't mind fonz comes back a changed man - I am still waiting for a statement from him. He did change on his latest multinick but I suspect his 'trading' got a bit rough, and so he reverted back to the old ways.

Last edited:

You even refer to it here yet nothing was done until now, after a few more pages of the same crap from several of the multi-nics.

Peter

Hi Pete,

Yes, you're right. It's easy to be suspicious that someone is multi-nic before any solid evidence arrives and I've tended towards being lenient towards "suspicion" so long as they behave themselves. For a couple of the recent ones they had posted good stuff before amongst the dross and I hoped that they would continue in that vein in their new (suspected) guise. They did for a bit before lurching back into lulz mould . My fault, I'm afraid.

jon