• Yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boris Johnson as foreign secretary. This will be good. But like putting Prince Philip in the job

He will be perfect. The party is recognizing his contributions to the Brexit cause. It is the right thing to give him a position in the administration.

Never heard a Tory PM talk so much about social justice as she did today

Yes and I believe her for now. She's a diamond in our hour of need.

Like everything she's saying. I also think Conservatives will be better at delivering than Labour or the Liberals. I hope she gets the full support of her party including the Brexiters.

(y)

Please don't tell me any more..........:LOL::p:LOL:

So what's with the flames and sonic scooter. I had you as an accountant or number cruncher of sorts. :rolleyes:

Don't tell me you work with flames over some grill or something else??? :cheesy:

It's the brave penguin waking up teddy.

Penguin's name is Fatguin. It's sort of a family joke. ;)
Social services have been alerted. The next knock at your door will be someone from their child protection team.

Bad boy timsk strikes again. Such fun, such fun! :LOL:

Social services have been alerted. The next knock at your door will be someone from their child protection team.

Bad boy timsk strikes again. Such fun, such fun! :LOL:

I'm the one who gets abuse in this family. In fact it would be good idea if some institution did take them away. Then I can have some peace and quiet and spend their inheritance travelling around the world :)

I don't think you get the picture. Poor teddy is having a snooze and fatguin is blasting a pear of symbol by his ears.

You lot have dirty minds. I may change the pic though obviously it's not obvious to rude boys. :-0

So what's with the flames and sonic scooter. I had you as an accountant or number cruncher of sorts. :rolleyes:

Don't tell me you work with flames over some grill or something else??? :cheesy:

Sonic from having hair like Mike Score out of Flock of Seagulls, years ago, not now, Scooter was a nickname my mates gave me for a short period of time, hell way back in my early 20's and the avatar is artwork from an American metal band, "Disturbed", sort of an updated reflection of my mental struggle with the markets, i used to feel it was "The Scream" by Edvard Munch.

Ps. i may come across as fiery on here, more passionate, laid back really......:)

Sonic from having hair like Mike Score out of Flock of Seagulls, years ago, not now, Scooter was a nickname my mates gave me for a short period of time, hell way back in my early 20's and the avatar is artwork from an American metal band, "Disturbed", sort of an updated reflection of my mental struggle with the markets, i used to feel it was "The Scream" by Edvard Munch.

Ps. i may come across as fiery on here, more passionate, laid back really......:)

Blimey, had to get my calculator to work all that out. :eek:

My numbers don't add up though.
Missing Sonic somewhere :cheesy:

Addenda: Hang on penny just dropped when I googled Mike Score.

Attachments

• Sonics_missing.JPG
    Sonics_missing.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 123
Well, Theresa has certainly worked her magic so far as this thread is concerned where we're now just one big happy family after all the in-fighting. Which is as it should be. Way to go guys :cheesy:

Last edited:
Heard Cameron refer to the black knight. Has a touch of T2W about it too with all our fighting. Waddayatink?

I just read about how Boris Johnson said, "[Obama] has an ancestral hatred of the British empire [due to] his Kenyan heritage." :LOL:

Also...

The US Secretary of State spokesperson almost laughed out loud, when he was told Boris Johnson was appointed UK Foreign Secretary. "We will continue to have a 'special' relationship with the United Kingdom."

Never heard a Tory PM talk so much about social justice as she did today

I got the same impression. There is nothing wrong with a Conservative being human, though and, perhaps, it is just a bit to the centre.

I wish Spain's Conservative PP was a bit more human. It only wants to balance the books. All very laudable, but there is more to government than that.

All extreme governments do is create more populist parties which, in turn, result in hung parliaments.