Brexit - in or out

polls are 50/50 - bookies go 90% chance of remain? am i missing something?

People look to the financial markets for answers. The Pound (with the exception of vs eur) and the stock markets have been rallying, people think it must mean remain is imminent and go bet on remain.. Meanwhile, the smarter traders have realised that a brexit won't affect the economy at all and its all be a load of hot air. Just my 2 pence!

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to make out newport was a bad area, I was just suprized that an estate agent would give out that info, mind you, there is no reference to the size of the area in question.

It is required by law. If they do not, there are dire consequences for the estate agent. The buyer can void the sale if he so chooses and make the estate agent pay for it.

They also have to tell them if there have ever been any crimes perpetrated that house. Murders, rapes, etc.

Wonder with a remain if old Daxy could open over 600 points.
Around the 10,800 area.

Leave vote 1,000 plus down.

My guess.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 100
polls are 50/50 - bookies go 90% chance of remain? am i missing something?

People look to the financial markets for answers. The Pound (with the exception of vs eur) and the stock markets have been rallying, people think it must mean remain is imminent and go bet on remain.. Meanwhile, the smarter traders have realised that a brexit won't affect the economy at all and its all be a load of hot air. Just my 2 pence!

Me being cynical, it helps the poll consultancies and media firms to keep us thinking the competition is neck and neck. Then we keep watching and buying the papers. Its not a conspiracy, its good business.

Same here Pal, FTSE fell off a cliff and IG's vote thingy dropped back.......Jolly exciting stuff....what....:p

If remain get it by a whisker then the extended vote rigging errr registration period will have done its job :(