Bob Volman Price Action Scalping

Thanks DowJones
Just waiting for price to retrace to the 50% level and will look for a nother entry around there.

Thanks for your posts. Nice to see some current charts.

Here's my E/U from both Ninja trader and Metatrader.
They seem close to one another but both quite different than yours.

Anyone have any ideas on this. Are others seeing that much difference between
their charts and ProRealTime???

Attachments

• !t-eurusdim70.png
    !t-eurusdim70.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 240
  • $EURUSD (70 Tick)  2_13_2014.jpg
    $EURUSD (70 Tick) 2_13_2014.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 275
Traderallen is using ninjatrader and has the same ''difference''. Its normal, but still tradable as you can see his results ;))

I took the same one than you yorkshire terrier. But I then bought back couple of minutes away and made the 10 pips... but it was maybe a little risky and greedy from my part, But I tend to look more and more to enter in the market in the opposite direction once a false break occurs, when the range is more than 10 pips of course. I have the feeling of getting more often burned by playing RBs than buying IRB in the low of a range. Still work to do to perfect this, because entries are not as clear than the RBs...

I took the same one than you yorkshire terrier. But I then bought back couple of minutes away and made the 10 pips... but it was maybe a little risky and greedy from my part, But I tend to look more and more to enter in the market in the opposite direction once a false break occurs, when the range is more than 10 pips of course. I have the feeling of getting more often burned by playing RBs than buying IRB in the low of a range. Still work to do to perfect this, because entries are not as clear than the RBs...

Well done kulpio nice trade re-entry

Some trades from this mornings European session. The first one i mist due to not being at the screen but after seeing the pullback to 20ma and the row of
Doji's thought I'd have a quick but aggressive scalp.
Did not intend to go for a full 10 pip move because obviously the 80 level below, so was aiming for the previous low @79 which gave me 3 pips.
The third trade was a sort of angular Range Brake I've seen Bob highlight these in his weekly charts, it also turned into a small Block Brake and jumped out at first sign of Resistance.
All the Tipping Points are marked with the short red lines any push past these is an immediate STOP.

Attachments

• 14Feb14T1.png
    14Feb14T1.png
    29 KB · Views: 546
G/J. Nice scalp trades. To me your trades show: a good methodology, patience waiting for proper set-ups, good risk control & trade mgmt. I think you're gonna do well.

Thank's D.J
For those words of encouragement has i am close to trading live very soon.
I have been following Volmans trading method now for over a year albeit on a part time bases, being a true Yorkshire man i don't want to wast any money on something
i don't feel proficient at.

Ok Guys, I made of video about the importance if trading volume (not volume bars) and when to apply our 7 FPAS setups to get a high probably of success. It important to be ready to trade when there is sufficient order flow for the patterns to work. Even if it means adjusting your personal time to be at your trade desk. Check it out on my webpage wallstreet2easystreet.com The youtube video is High Probability needs Trade Volume.

Ok Guys, I made of video about the importance if trading volume (not volume bars) and when to apply our 7 FPAS setups to get a high probably of success. It important to be ready to trade when there is sufficient order flow for the patterns to work. Even if it means adjusting your personal time to be at your trade desk. Check it out on my webpage wallstreet2easystreet.com The youtube video is High Probability needs Trade Volume.

Hi TraderAllen
Grate video keep up the good work. :cheers:

I also keep a eye on market volume mainly the indicator at the bottom right of the Forexfactory home page, its a general indicator of the hole forex market volume not just E/U.
I would be very interested if someone knows of a live volume indicator for the eur/usd that i could access.

Last edited: