Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freebie for Newbies of the Catastrophic StopLoss type ............. why is this important? Because for a Newbie to have a shot at the title, his#1 goal and only goal should be

TO STAY ALIVE = To live to fight another day = not to perish in the early round(s)

Take Gold chart above in previous post as an example:

At the top in August, an obvious trendline break gives outstanding profits. New_trader ignored this
Then you have a bunch of moving average pairs of significance crossing over - for example 5 x 10, 8 x 21, 15 x 30 etc. New_trader ignored all these
Then the first wave low was took-ed out = trend violation in the making .......... Newy ignored this too
Then on 1/5/21 the high could not be taken out. Newy ignored this too. The total vertical collapse thereafter was ignored too
But wait, it get worse ................. the 200-day was took-ed out

But wait, its going to now get horrendous ............ the 50 ema crosses below the 200 ema =

D E A T H C R O S S

but Newy stays in LONG = a classic buy and holder till death do us part - but posts at TRADE 2 WIN

Newy could have taken Long profits at the trendline break and then soon enough go Short, then now recently on the double bottom breakout close short and reverse and go long with eye on the 200-day for failure or success to close long on continue Long

Terrible terrible kindergarten play, Newy. Hating Fibo will not solve this :)

Hey guys, see my previous posts on closing out UBER stock

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sh*t a-comin for the industry. Out before the stampede?

Wave 3 action underway in earnest but still only in early stages ...........................

don't forget, guys, to watch for this phenomenal advance observation of WAVE peculiarity delivered by Fibo well in advance of its occurrence. India is going to be the best-est place to observe this stellar feno-MENON

It goes like this: destruction, slotttter, chaos, death, suffering, travail, anguish in ever increasing exponential scales of Richter that bellow the deafening signal that this will never end, will go on forever and ever and ever and so it will appear to be so. Mothers and grandmothers will be crying and dying in the streets just like in Iraq in 2003 when Fibo was standing this one day watching TV and a grandma in Iraq holding her baby grandson charged out into the street screaming and in agony so intense a small gust of breeze could have knocked Fibo over like a feather. The baby was killed by shrapnel.

Back to India: as the onslaught expands and expands in India, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the force will evaporate without a warning and a REPRIEVE WAVE of sheer RESCUE will ensue.

The funniest thing in the Universe is taht Fibo can tell you exactly when it will be so! Here's how to do it: we will get the latest updated chart for India Coronvirus and then watch as the wave goes up and up and up each day/week until it hits a perfect 161.8% x W1. We alreaady have the length of Wave 1. So all we are doing is marking the 161.8% of W1 on the chart and waiting for Corona to hit it.

High odds that the called for REPRIEVE WAVE will occur there and will shock the daylights out of all doctors and politicians and prime ministers. But it will not shock Fibo.

Now, here's the thing. If there is only a slowing down of Corona at the 161.8% level, meaning no real boom boom reversal, it means Wave 3 is extending to 261.8% of W1. So we wait and see having measure in advance wher ethe train station is expected to be.

Then at that station we can meet the Indians with refreshments

Just another day at the office for FIBO

Nobody believes Fibo when he says that Technical Analysis and her coterminous partners, Sentiment Analysis & Wave Analysis make ALL other fields of endeavor incredibly puny. Don't forget that included in the Wave Analysis segment of the Fibo formula resides the following dominant Science/Engineering spaceships .............

Astrophysics
Nuclear Science
Light
Heat
Thermodynamics
Aerodynamics/Structures/Fluid Mechanics
Photons/neutrons/etc., including especially positrons

The list goes on but the juiciest one is HEART & BRAIN WAVES all follow the Golden Ratio 61.8% to a T

But wait, it gets better .......................... the resting heart rate of Ronaldo, George Best, Maradonna and the entire gang including Julius Erwing is sooooo close to either 38.2 or 61.8, its downright hilarious but nobody has ever cott on to what's going on .....................

But they could do this to confirm .......................... put a heart rate monitor on these athletes and watch how during fast breaks the monitor always tops out at 161.8 beats (161) ............... can the fast break go further? No more than 178.6 before the cheetah goes into overheating redlining. Applies to any athlete any sport.

Maradonna's goal against England was a standard 161.8 finish on the button as there was no slowdown = perfect timing with no overrun or overwhump

A boon for Britland came only from George Harrison & Brian Jones, not from any of the others ...................

Brian's in TELL ME, George's in WHILE MY G gently weeps

Brian takes it to 161.8 starting from 1:43, then redlines at 178.6 ................... Mick got 'em up to 100%, a standard level of semi magic but then Brian takes over and goes to 161.8 TO 178.6 ................ song then fades like a deep bass crossover system and ends at 61.8

Listen up guys ........................ real time traders for the afternoon session get an automatic edge over all other after-lunch traders who slow their brains down by "death-food" for lunch .................. blast them to smithereens by going into afternoon battle nimble, alert with brain at near full operational juice by having only this for lunch .............................

will fly over Brits' heads but Asians and Americans will benefit bigtime. Its a seaweed salad. Remember Fibo's waves? Ocean waves? Seaweed = God's foood. Drink water. Then after the trading session knock down 2 Sakes to celebrate Done! Soy sauce and Wasabi optional

1619559583221.png

After the afternoon trading session is over, with maximum blood going to the brain instead of the stomach, head on over to the massage venues and give the blood a different freeway to travel - known affectionately as the "666" highway

T2W, a place in a parallel Universe wherein only Fibo notices oddities ....................

like this one .....................

not a single mention of Meghan Markle by any Brit here at T2W despite "black" + "American" + "Hollyweird :)" + "stole the prince" + "brought Queenie to her knees" + "Press got buggered" + "Piers Morgan got torn a new one" +++++ "reinforcements came in from Oprah"

My my my ........................ has Big Joe got their number real good and after only <2 years here with 10 stints in jail

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'd say that's a perfect nose, outstanding lips, smooth hair and yeah, you can't miss the eyes

1619602036728.png

Saddle up, boys ......................

go to the United States Covid-19 chart and note the terminal sub-wave down. When y ou see that sub-wave high taken out in the near future, you will know then that WAVE 3 has begun.

At exactly the same ogonblick as the above happens, the chart on the UK will also tip upward and Wave 3 start will be confirmed.

Stay tuned.

For new_trader .................................. keep eye on what I am showing you now, girl.

Breakout above 200-day ema = odds improve for YOUR savior rally

Breakdown now with a charge south away from RSI trendline false? breakout? with a crash below 161.8% = Bad News

1619604617411.png

For new_trader .................................. keep eye on what I am showing you now, girl.

Breakout above 200-day ema = odds improve for YOUR savior rally

Breakdown now with a charge south away from RSI trendline false? breakout? with a crash below 161.8% = Bad News

View attachment 299432
DEATH CROSS still dominates (not shown)

April 21 & June 5th 2020 lows, if taken out = TREND violation = Ding!!!

EUROPEAN UNION EYES END TO ALL TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS :):):):)

Jesus H Christ, BEAR, these suckers are falling hook line and sinker for your plan of action and expectation for Wave 3

Will there be any survivors?

Yikes!

1619639667836.png

Our friend, Maria in action

Brits should not read this, just put me on Ignore as was promised for 2 years but as of today its easy to observe that you guys have no concept of the value of one's WORD

BEAR
sends a whopper of a curveball Fibo way w.r.t. Natto.
BEAR tried to trick me, to confound me, to send me to the wrong aisles, to have me consult with the retards at the Japanese store. They was all advising me wrong when I asked for help to find what I was looking for.

A TEXICAN and Mexican had to know better right? Could be but not in this case. I was directed to the freezer section that had 6 shelves of Natto of various brands from Japan - I was shown the topmost brands too, the ones that the cognoscenti Japanese consume.

You see, Natto over steamed white rice with Soy sauce and Wasabi can be better than p***y :)

I loaded up my cart with 20 Nattos of different brands to try 'em all out. Looked like I was on a roll having accomplished my goal of finding Natto.

But then as I was moving out toward the checkout counter, a text mes-sage come-d thru' ............ it was so loud, way above the decibel level that my phone can deliver the goods on .............. it scared the shoppers around me.

The mes-sage was from Mother Mary! :):):):):):):)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

It read, "My dearest Joe, turn right, go back 15 yards, turn left and right immediately and go to the nondescript Cooler/Fridge on your left with the Probiotic drinks. Then kneel as low as you can kneel and gaze in awe at the NATTO on the lowest shelf"

" Its your dream come true, dearest Joe, as you can see easily its organic and never been frozen thereby keeping the IRON content at 40%. Dear Joe, it might be impossible for you to find such STEEL anywhere else!"

All the Iron gets killed during the shipping frozen from Japan. There is no way around this. That's just the way it is!

So, my dearest Joe, I applied your LOVE for America to the tribunal in Heaven and they delivered an organic Natto manufacturer right in your own backyard in Los Angeles (therfore dispensing with the liability of freezing the Natto) who are struggling to stay alive - help them and they help you, Joe!

Enjoy!!!!!! You will note also that I helped you find the best-est SEAWEED SALAD in the universe at this very same Nipponese store!!

BEAR licking his chops as he prepares to partake of a feast so epic that he says it will be like shooting ducks in a barrel .............

Complacency is the fuel of Murphy's Law.

What if VACCINATION is the juice trap that BEAR is banking on? The havoc created by soooo many stumbling victims will be so great as to be called a pandemonium tsunami 1 klick wave lambda

There goes Big Joe's travel dreams. More depression to come my way as my girls send me reminders of how much they are missing me and how they curse the Quarantine .......................

They send this message ...............

BEAR licking his chops as he prepares to partake of a feast so epic that he says it will be like shooting ducks in a barrel .............

What if VACCINATION is the juice trap that BEAR is banking on? The havoc created by soooo many stumbling victims will be so great as to be called a pandemonium tsunami 1 klick wave lambda

There goes Big Joe's travel dreams. More depression to come my way as my girls send me reminders of how much they are missing me and how they curse the Quarantine .......................

No offense, Eric, outstanding play but I prefer the female touch ....................... :)

See what I mean, ERic? A touch of feminity exponentializes as is visible clearly in the views. Its a dual terminal universe, Eric. And if you throw in French or French Creole it takes it to an astounding new level. 4 times higher. Begs the question, what would it go to if the song were sung in Swahili with Soukous guitar?

Sorry Eric, here's the thing, no matter how good you are on the geeetar, you're English = low heart = cold fish ................ can't compete with the Frenchies, no way no how nowhere ....................... see views count for proof. Throw in the French Connection/Resistance and you gots absolutely ZERO chance. Even when America went anti-French, fibo did not join in the chorus.

BEAR - Era ........................ counter-thrust medicine ....................... TRADING with the ducks lined up in MY favor ...........

The weaponry must first be satisfied by the Ruds or Out-ruds of the body. If the body has out-pruds its going to be a strain on the brain and concentration and inspiration .............. so therefore getting the body fuds in is vital.

Before going into battle TRADING in Wave 3 which is a supremely high hi-lev dangerous form of full contact high stakes DEATH or LIFE, the warrior must keep engine thrust sinusoidal .................

Western breakfast eliminated. Why? Because DEATH follows for sure

Eastern by definition goes with Karma ................. Fibo has improved this formula of the gods by replacing Rice with Oatmeal

Steamed Rice + Natto + Seaweed Salad with (Soy sauce, Wasabi, Umeboshi, seaweed) + dark green/purple leaves

Boom! Nailed it! :):cool::whistle:(y)

The TWIN TOWERS ( USD & JPY)

You already know that Big Joe is rockin and rollin with USDJPY

But what about the Head Honcho? (USD) Only HE can reverse the SPX

But where be HE? Hehehehehe, he be lost as he can't even find a coat hanger to hang his jacket on! See RSI in chart. But wait! Rocket propelled trendline support coming up sooooon. Will HE fire north from here?

I'm counting on it because I have 28 mil going in on the first sign of the coat hanger being able to accommodate the neck loop of my leather jacket

The expected upwave for Dollar Index if I am correct is a 3rd wave .................. only if I am correct so STOPS must be judiciously tight before gambling the take-off blast. After take-off the STOP won't matter as it will never be hit - such is the wide berth of a 3rd wave - the stop is left in the dust

Get your load of Wave 3 music now, now, now well in advance so you be prepared for the onslaught as the acceleration will be so great that you will not have a second to make adjustments as the rocket takes off - then when the Swahili kicks in than Lord Haver Mercy, the women join in the song .................... the money from the trade will just pour in, there be no stopping the flow .............

1619732465287.png

For new_trader:

One more thrust up on the daily timeframe in gold as I see only 3 waves up for the "C" component. This is a foreign language to you but then you're used to it since 2006. The thrust up will make the subwave a 5th which should end the sequence of the rally.

Just my 2 cents. The 100% level in chart is stiff resistance more even than a Brit natively hates an American

If the play occurs and then right after it, goldie crashes below the 200-day ema, CLOSE your entire LONG position in Gold and convert to CASHOLA in USD. Wipe your bum with Sterling and live a happy camper for the next 2 years

1619733608364.png

Status
Not open for further replies.