Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fibo's BEAR market ...................... :):)

Hey guys, remember that T2W member named Postman? You should remember him easily and if you don't know who the cat is, look in my thread here for the 400 posts of constant, unrelenting harassment - for no reason - unprovoked - that the cops here totally ignored and even ignored my request to honor T2W's Journal Law that I could invoke to prevent entry to my Journal threads. That when my respect for Trader333 plummeted into the Pacific ocean at 600 m.p.h. cumulatively.

Disgraceful!

Some other time later down the road we will revisit some of the stupid sh*t that Sharky's most ignorant soldier, Postman, said right here in this thread. If I was Sharky, I would put this guy in a round room and keeep him busy for 2 decades trying to find a corner.

For now, this ought to suffice ............................ he said this over and over again during the wave 2 recovery wave of the coronavirus when things were getting back to normal and hope was climbing and optimism was shooting up and the DOW Jones was going up up up .................. He said ..............

(approximate, not an exact quote)

BEAR market? What Bear market? There is no BEAR market. The hospitals are all empty. Its almost just like normal. There is nothing to worry about. There never was anything of consequence happened

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For Trader333 ................ you'll never be THE MAN if you got no balls.

Journals
This forum allows members to create restricted threads. Thread starters can choose to allow replies from members on their contact list, or disallow replies from members on their ignore list. Email support if you'd like to change the privacy setting on your thread.

Done, done, done, done, done multiple times. But yet, sooooooo quick to ban me for lifetimes for something as trivial as slapping a stupid person around - for their own good. :):)

Circular motion with the right hand!!!!!

Happy New Year, T3. Change it this year. This is a year of luck and serendipity. Grab your c**k and your balls and puff your chest out, let out a few low frequency growls and charge forth! You can do it! Get it done this year! They say that Donald Trump is dangerous with his hands so close to the nuclear controls. What about you on a minor level? You're armed to the teeth and slaughtering Americans left and right! Lifetime ban because I sent you a video? f***in unbelievable trivial childish sh*t!

Life goes on ........................... DEATH? Fck it, let it come - whenever!

Fibo's BEAR = merciless, unrelenting but not yet anywhere near full throttle ....................

Fibo's BEAR market ...................... :):)

Hey guys, remember that T2W member named Postman? You should remember him easily and if you don't know who the cat is, look in my thread here for the 400 posts of constant, unrelenting harassment - for no reason - unprovoked - that the cops here totally ignored and even ignored my request to honor T2W's Journal Law that I could invoke to prevent entry to my Journal threads. That when my respect for Trader333 plummeted into the Pacific ocean at 600 m.p.h. cumulatively.

Disgraceful!

Some other time later down the road we will revisit some of the stupid sh*t that Sharky's most ignorant soldier, Postman, said right here in this thread. If I was Sharky, I would put this guy in a round room and keeep him busy for 2 decades trying to find a corner.

For now, this ought to suffice ............................ he said this over and over again during the wave 2 recovery wave of the coronavirus when things were getting back to normal and hope was climbing and optimism was shooting up and the DOW Jones was going up up up .................. He said ..............

(approximate, not an exact quote)

BEAR market? What Bear market? There is no BEAR market. The hospitals are all empty. Its almost just like normal. There is nothing to worry about. There never was anything of consequence happened

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Read quote first ........................... especially the bottom part on T2W's Postman stating there is no BEAR and hospitals are empty - after you have done so, then see current info on YOUR OWN backyard that almost none of you know about or are aware of, yet this American makes it his job to know these things!!! And you guys want to compete/go up against an American of substance? You got no chance! It is/would be outright slotttter. :):)

Behold the United Kingdom! Hospitals totally f***ed. Postman said they are empty.

Cases, deaths hit new highs as coronavirus pushes U.K. hospitals to breaking point​

"It's gone completely crazy," one paramedic said.

1610293621015.png

An intensive care doctor directs her team in a procedure to improve a patient's oxygen levels at Whittington Hospital in north London in November. Jon Williamson

Jan. 9, 2021, 1:30 AM PST
By Yuliya Talmazan
LONDON — The pandemic is gathering strength in Britain fed by a mutant strain of Covid-19, and the country's health care workers are paying a hefty price.
The virus has already killed more than 76,000 people in the U.K. — the worst death toll in Europe and the fifth worst in the world, according to Johns Hopkins University. Hospitalization numbers are reaching new highs.

By Friday, London Mayor Sadiq Khan declared a "major incident" in the capital city's hospitals and admitted that health services are "at risk of being overwhelmed." Hospitals would run out of beds in two weeks unless the spread of the virus slows, he warned.

Hear what this guy says a couple to threee times during the video ................... that the economic fallout did NOT start with the Pandemic but was already rampant from about 3 years back.

See the mention of 3 years? A Fibo number and dig this, look at the thread title + first few pages for mention of the original date of CALL

Jan 26, 2018 ................... that's when the BEAR began!!!!!!

The Pandemic is only one sloppy, small factor in the overall scheme of things in this BEAR. Full-throttle is yet to come!!!!!

Full-throttle =
Economic/Well-being TERRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Fasten seatbelts! How many wake-up calls do you dumbphucks need? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hear what this guy says a couple to threee times during the video ................... that the economic fallout did NOT start with the Pandemic but was already rampant from about 3 years back.

See the mention of 3 years? A Fibo number and dig this, look at the thread title + first few pages for mention of the original date of CALL

Jan 26, 2018 ................... that's when the BEAR began!!!!!!

The Pandemic is only one sloppy, small factor in the overall scheme of things in this BEAR. Full-throttle is yet to come!!!!!

Full-throttle =
Economic/Well-being TERRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Fasten seatbelts! How many wake-up calls do you dumbphucks need? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sorry forgot to post the video in question from a few posts above RE: BEAR began 3 years ago .................

Contrary indicator:

Consumer Confidence divided by Unemployment rate = CC/UE% ................. showing a higher high than even the dot com high

note that as the unemployment rate decreases as it has been steadily for years, the denominator gets smaller so the ratio gets bigger. Now throw in the fact that confidence is increasing at the same time so you have the numerator increasing. so the combo, rising numerator and declining denominator results in a nuclear bomb for the Economy.

Opposite was true at 2009 low.

Hide and watch! Its going to get mean.
Slam Dunk!!! :):)

A mere 2 months after the post, some motherf***** came-d in to the RATIO mentioned in the quote above and started f***in around with the denominator. This motherf**** was from the Labor Department. He shot up the Unemployment rate and therefore the nuclear bomb I spoke about in quote "fired" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As a result of fckin with the denominator, the Numerator felt a big thumb up the ass all the way to the transverse colon and the RATIO nosedived!!!!

That completed Wave 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next wave due soon! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yawn! Called by Fibo in early 2018 .............. unemployment rate call 35%+

Jesus H Christ, look at the dates of the post. If this sh*t keeps up, THEY will take out the definition of PRESCIENCE from the D**k-shunary and put a picture of Fibo in there! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There's the first instance of the Unemployment rate call to 35%. Can you dig it?

I know-ed I was good, but not yet that good!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Quite likely Fibo will remain the only person enjoying the Pandemic and BEAR market and smiling despite the suffering of everyone else around me. therein comes another strength of Fibo ........................ just becaue everyone is suffering does not mean Fibo has to suffer too! somebody gots to survive to tell the story!!! :):)

Fibo lives by ....................

YOU and only YOU are totally responsible for the condition you are in!!!! And only YOU can change it!!!

Just f***in beautiful!!!! :)

Postman & Tomorton are visiting again and again and again ............ without loggin in so they can remain hidden but they don't know the backdoor is wide open :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: - If travel was permitted, I would stay logged in and fly to London and surprise them both at their homes and take them to lunch!!!! For Tomorton's sake we will take the London double-decker bus in honor of what he said about me ..............

Hey guys, the above thread is reminiscent of the colonial days of the British Empire when they would not even let you defend yourself as they threw the kitchen sink at you with 3 inch bullets. I was blocked from the thread the whole time. Not only was I not allowed to defend myself, heck I couldn't even just have a beer with my enemies and party. :):):)

What a BEAR market fibo landed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got FT on "Ignore" too (for the third or fourth time) so its a bit annoying that I might have to start reading his posts again in order to make any reference to Mods. He's driving a double-decker bus through this site and laughing all the way: he's not getting reported for driving issues because he's pushed other road-users onto the roadside verge...............

What is going to be done about this?

Obscene amount of fun for Fibo!!!!!!

Hey guys ................. the gem of GEMS from Fibo ............................

stay focussed on just ONE thing, one thing only, not any other thing, all other things obfuscate the issue. Keep only one chart in front of you, throw out everything else. No need to listen to politicians, gurus, doctors, lawyers and MBA sons of b*tches ............ they are all worthless .................

In this world only once thing counts ............ get them to sign on the line which is dotted.

And where does that line reside??

Answer: The true Unemployment RATE! It is so good that it will alert you quicker than a gun to vaginal odor

1610306514270.png

Hey guys ................. the gem of GEMS from Fibo ............................

stay focussed on just ONE thing, one thing only, not any other thing, all other things obfuscate the issue. Keep only one chart in front of you, throw out everything else. No need to listen to politicians, gurus, doctors, lawyers and MBA sons of b*tches ............ they are all worthless .................

In this world only once thing counts ............ get them to sign on the line which is dotted.

And where does that line reside??

Answer: The true Unemployment RATE! It is so good that it will alert you quicker than a gun to vaginal odor

View attachment 294119

Why is this so? Why is the true unemployment rate so f****in good, so f***in sharp, so f***in Heavenly?

Because 99.99% of a broke Man's problems go up in smoke in a split second the moment he has money in his pockets. No job = no money, no food, no rent, no p***y, no new p***y possible, a degenerate, a reprobate, a loser

No Male lion can tolerate such. Especially the factor of NO new p****y.

The JOB is everything. Place the JOB concept in the numerator or denominator and write an encyclopedia of wisdom. Its everything, every damn thing!

Why is this so? Why is the true unemployment rate so f****in good, so f***in sharp, so f***in Heavenly?

Because 99.99% of a broke Man's problems go up in smoke in a split second the moment he has money in his pockets. No job = no money, no food, no rent, no p***y, no new p***y possible, a degenerate, a reprobate, a loser

No Male lion can tolerate such. Especially the factor of NO new p****y.

The JOB is everything. Place the JOB concept in the numerator or denominator and write an encyclopedia of wisdom. Its everything, every damn thing!

BEAR has all sorts of weaponry and all sorts of targets. He has available to hissself at least 1000 different types of targets

But he is focussed on ONE ONLY! ................. The true Unemployment Rate. He fires bullets at this RATE from even a 1000 yards and this is his modus operandi - the pandemic is only a smokescreen

EliteTrader's best of the best Energy Complex Pro trader named bone against Fibo in Live action all documented .................. must see

Background: bone (bonesy):
Top of the line ET Sponsor, nobody messes with him - he gets them banned/expelled on the spot for any challenge. Being a sponsor he hunts the hunting grounds of ET. He does have subscribers, but when I showed up on Page 10 it didn't take long for 25% of his subscribers to start hitting me up in PMs. Turned them all down and told bonesy so. But despite this, look how I disappeared from the thread within days. He was taking no chances having me in his thread with his followers PMing me for services and expressing dissatisfaction with him

Fibo banned for multiple reasons but bonesy was the one that was too tough to defeat due to him being a sponsor.

read post #6815 above first ...................... then get into the meat as directed below

See my very first post (Page 10) giving the target right off the bat. But nobody got it. Forums never can. They can't see for sh*t. Crude Oil was at $60 on March 18, 2019. See the called targets below here

Just arrived at 50%

SELL

Next LT stop 25.3

Target = 10 bucks.
#91 Mar 18, 2019

read post #6815 above first ...................... then get into the meat as directed below

See my very first post (Page 10) giving the target right off the bat. But nobody got it. Forums never can. They can't see for sh*t. Crude Oil was at $60 on March 18, 2019. See the called targets below here

#91 Mar 18, 2019

Just arrived at 50%

SELL

Next LT stop 25.3

Target = 10 bucks.

That was March 2019

CRUDE OIL closed at $11 on April 21, 2020 one year later.

Q.E.D.

I called bonesy today ..................... he knew right away who it was and said this, "Joe, I don't want to talk to you" Then he hung up and filed a report/complaint to Baron (ET owner) :):):)

Nobody loves Big Joe. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ................... forgot to mention ....................... bonesy is none other than the famous Spread Professor easily found at his website and in the Reviews section on the Internet. I'd say he has a 50% rating meaning that some like him, some don't. Fees are $7500 for the course. Not affiliated with him. He is an ET sponsor

If you want to get 50% off just lay the Fibo joke on him and watch him go mad with anger ............... I said this to him in one of our arguments and he pumped 20 complaints to ET owner ......................

I said to him

Change your professional name, Man, there is no future in Spreading

Bitcoin: Jan 4, 2021

It has hit a major Fibo level. Cannot ignore a level of such import. However there is no violation of the rest of the system. Therefore the rest of the system says stay Long but the Fibo hit says EXIT NOW

Here's my decision:
I am staying on the sidelines and will not go Long at this time.

Slam Dunk decision! Bitcoin buggered everyone today. But Fibo escaped! Yeah baby!

Something to note ................. Bitcoin bottomed on the coronaVirus crash just 1 week before the stock market. So its a Leading Indicator? Let's check it out!

If the crash holds today and we get a stock market reversal within a week, then it is worthy of a thorough checking out with detective work. Why?

Slam Dunk decision! Bitcoin buggered everyone today. But Fibo escaped! Yeah baby!

Something to note ................. Bitcoin bottomed on the coronaVirus crash just 1 week before the stock market. So its a Leading Indicator? Let's check it out!

If the crash holds today and we get a stock market reversal within a week, then it is worthy of a thorough checking out with detective work. Why?
Interesting to note is that the only warning comes from Fibo levels not from straight TA. Straight TA does not even have a significant moving average cross, not a Macd cross nor an RSI TLx.

This is why Fibo loves Fibo. Its worth the work to get it right because if you do then and only then can you get out at a TOP. Its a work in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.