Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, how are my oh soooo nice London boys doing? :):) Where is that boy, Timsk who spent the night in a helluva fight with Trendie as to which should do what and to whom?

1609702423311.png

Just saw this:
More than three quarters of England is now under the strictest tier four coronavirus measures. Other parts of the country have also joined higher tiers, to curb the spread of a new variant of Covid-19. Mainland Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales & T2W are under lockdown.7 hours ago

Poor fellas! Are they still calling it a conspiracy? A hoax?

What will Fibo do in 2021 with no London boys to play with? :):cool:

To drink, she gave me homemade Horchata! I was in Paradise!

Starting the New Year with a bang, actually a bangassimo ............................ the boom of the voice of the Lord was unmistakable, "you are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased!"

Mexican family with a food cart showed up in my neighborhood, a residential area to sell their tacos. This takes guts. Big guts. Cops run 'em out of town like there's no manana. All kinds of expenses with the city reqd. to get permits and whatnot to operate even in the business zones. But here in my area? Unheard of!

I was the first customer. The Mexican female owner was trembling as she took my order and put on her jacket as a chill must have come over her. The jacket's creases must have been as sharp as a knife, she shivered and was in obvious TERROR. She took my order and gave it to her husband and 2 daughters to prepare and then went to the back of the stand and knelt down and prayed to the Virgin Mary's huge picture frame. . When she returned I asked, "wtf?" She replied, "I prayed that you are not from La Migra" (Immigration Dept.)

Floored the Fibo. Floored the fibo to such an extent my knees buckled.

Relieved, she accepted my challenge to bring her cart over to my area at least once a week, but this time to have the choice of Tacos al Pastor and Fish Tacos de Ensenada. I promised her they would sell in my area, bigtime. To help, I would make one-leaf brochures for all the neighbors. No charge!

Other drivers saw me and like sheep, pulled over to order from this new entrant into the area. Soon, they were packed. Then a cop car came by. I greeted them as they got out and said, "try not to fck this up, for cryin out loud! - let them come here everyday, the food is great, see for yourselves - pass the word out to the station to leave 'em alone! - Let 'em be!"

The cops ordered food. The family went into ecstasy! The matriarch came over to me to thank me for helping them.

She has my card. If Immigration does show up, she will call me and I will get them to be able to stay and survive these hard times.

God, do I love it so! :):):)

Another day of Fibo operating in the City of Angels!

What a country! The United States of America!

Never ever did matter to Big Joe how poor one is - everyone should have shot at the title - especially around Christmas and New Year ....................... and very very very often it can just simply stem from an IDEA, Just an idea. Big Joe has planted the idea in the Mexican woman's mind - think bigger, bigger, then bigger still and keep it going ...............

I showed her the picture of the truck that comes to the business area of Malibu and planted the seed of expansion in her mind. Her food is so good, it will sell and is better than the truck's offerings which are very commercialized. I instructed her to keep it the way it is - home cooking, authentic, not Americanized.

Her mouth was watering for the financial rewards to come her way ............... as the dream planted by Fibo soaked in and in and into the recesses of her mind. Her husband just stood there and watched in awe as he realized he is on the cusp of stardom in America. Soon they will have a food truck, a house, a car and schooling for the daughters in the City of Angels, God's country, the United States.

Sabor A Malibu​

1609708019107.png

I promised her I would come up with the name for her truck business and it would be original and new and enticing and Americans would see it from far away and make a dash for it.

During Christmas and New Year season her face said it all as the tears flowed, "I don't got the words"

What a Christmas Holiday Season! What a New Year!! The formula is: give, give give and without asking receive serendipitously stuff you might never have thought necessary or important, but HE sees further and deeper than YOU

Big Joe is blown away! 2021 promises to be a stellar YEAR! :):) They can say all they want about the dangers of Corona. Regardless how serious, I and only I am the master of my own Psyche. Don't let anybody in to the secret dwelling is a Law that dispenses with the liability of "counter-intention seeping in to the core and becoming other-intention" That is how to stay pure and retain maximum power = PODER

What a holiday season! I'm shocked at how good things can really be!

1609708793333.png
1609708818636.png

1609708835408.png

For Postman & Rufus_Leakey & Tomorton (Johnny) and Mr. Charts ..................................

See the rock on the hill? I posted this so many times before but you're too stupid to have cott it. that's my office for hours and hours daily, where I do all my trading and conduct correspondence and business affairs of managing stuff. Come visit me! Its almost impossible you will find anybody else on the rock that overlooksd the ocean, steep drop during Monday to Friday 8-12 noon.

Come visit! Reminder: if you come with evil, note that I am armed and a crack shot at 1000 yards.

You're killing yourselves amigos - Life's prime Law is those who hate kill thesselves first! The target of the hatred is rarely if ever affected and even so, so mildly that its inconsequential. You fellas are too obvious tying to monitor my thread, you have no idea of the level of software Fibo has access to - you don't even need to log in.

Turn it around boys ................... come befriend the Fibo. You should have figured out by now that not only is America skyscrapers ahead and taller than UK but you guys are no match for Fibo. Accept it!

1609708926191.png

Mortal sin of all mortal sins = posting this at a Heathen site. But wait! Didn't HE say, "you gots to have balls and go against the grain and accept inhumane and torrential adversity?" He did! That's what defines Big Joe

For Trader333 ................................. when we were on Ok terms I said this to you but it went in one ear and out the other - discarded

Remember Katie Hopkins? We talked about her. Get yourself up to her level first, then call me and we'll work on your further development!

Happy New Year T3, put the gun away for cryin out loud and bring the expelled/banned boys back. Bring the real warriors, the real Men back, amigo. You won't regret it.

It is Christmas/New Year. Do it!

I said to you, "all these fellas at T2W who profess such honesty & integrity & other esoteric qualities would in fact in real life, when nobody is looking, fck a chicken - in the ass"

You ignored it! Can't blame you. The opposition would be too hard to take, so impossible, so deeply ingrained it is in the Politically correct UK as to be staggering and impossible to reverse TREND

But yet, it is the ultimate TRUTH. Nobody belongs on Earth unless he or she is a motherf***ker to the nth degree. Why else do you think that a Universe of trillions of galaxies and quadrillions of planets has nobody ever showing up here to visit!? We are the only life in this vast space? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We are a bunch of sick f****s, at any given time there are at least 10 wars going on and the poor are suffering and suffering and the rich getting richer and richer and the rich don't give a fck.

How can it be so unless its an ordinance from the EVIL ONE?

For Postman, Rufus_Leakey, Timsk, Tomorton .......................... :):)

the easiest way in the world to get rid of the lot of you as fast as lightning from my thread is to simply talk about Jesus/God.

As right now in real time. Gone, gone, gone

Q.E.D .:):)

The knowledge of Fibo on the subject of EVIL knows no bounds - but its constantly expanding to stay ahead of the scammers

London boys are scaring the livin daylights out everyone ...................

Wave 3 action defined by Fibo: full throttle, majestic power, BEAR does not hold back, a sight to behold

1609726264408.png

1609726296469.png

1609726388316.png

Hey guys ............................ the time has came-d. Get ready! Fibo's warning is now in effect. Jan 3rd has came-d. Jan 6-20 is when the Tsunami arrives.

Martial Law

Civil War

US Dollar skyrockets to the Moon crushing the Pound and Euro and all Emerging markets will become submerging markets.

Vix will blast northbound like a fiend and take out the monthly Inverse H&S neckline and leave the reading of year 1987 in the dust

Crime wave of epic proportions

Arrests for TREASON will be in a bull run. Jim Acosta of CNN along with other anchors will be wearing big numbers across their chest and dressed in orange uniforms.

Expect bank closures by the zillion and ATM shutdowns will be in a bull run. The ATM message, " insufficient funds" will for the first time mean not you.

If the meek, cowardly politically correct retards think that The Donald is going to let the election be stolen from him in broad daylight, they is dreaming

The ones who betrayed Trump, especially those from his own party, will pay dearly - they have no future!

The one guaranteed winner who will ride in the chariot with The Donald is Kayleigh McEnany. What has Kayleigh accomplished bigtime? Not her education or any stuff ................. all she did was back the right horse! Its paying off bigtime and will continue to do so! (y)(y)

The Donald rewards L O Y A L T Y in spades(y)

1609749356925.png

Bitcoin: Take profit Tuesday, December 8th, 2020, close out ALL Longs. Celebrate. :)

Dominica:
considering it but quarantine is a pain. Its nickname is UNKNOWN. That alone says I'm going there. Only obstacle is Corona

Hey guyss ..................... review of my Bitcoin trade exit ....................... good profits, actually nice, nice nice but then look what happened ............ Bitcoin went to 33k without me! Did not get back in. Missed out on it. Meaning what? Loads of room for improvement in riding the TREND.

Hey guys .............................. Bitcoin ......................

see previous post and go back to around Dec 8th in this thread for more, esp. the post on Dec 11th.

Despite being an excellent trade with good money, here's what I shoulda done ................. shoulda, woulda, coulda .... Yawn :)

The hit occurred at a Fibo level. But then Bitcoin corrected and then resumed. Since I'm a Trend rider, this is where I need to sharpen my system some more. I believe with the work that came thru' on December 31st at midnite, I should be able to ride considerably higher next time. The goal of course is to ride the horse all the way to the TOP and get out on a defo signal. I have a slow, medium and fast exit signal and also a Fibo signal. The Fibo signal is key but the rest of the system is is a powerhouse.

So this will be put to the test in 2021.

Bitcoin: Jan 4, 2021

It has hit a major Fibo level. Cannot ignore a level of such import. However there is no violation of the rest of the system. Therefore the rest of the system says stay Long but the Fibo hit says EXIT NOW

Here's my decision:
I am staying on the sidelines and will not go Long at this time.

Excerpt

The Royal College of Nursing’s England director, Mike Adams, told Sky News that the U.K. was in the “eye of the storm” and that it was “infuriating” to see people not following social distancing guidance or wearing masks.

Fibo's answer: Mike, for a real shocker come to T2W and gasp in awe that these fellas take it to a whole other level - masks, distancing? that's elementary hogwash - they take it to Phd. level = a hoax, conspiracy. ................. But here's the thing that few have noticed, Mike ................... they are dropping like flies here but nobody is putting out numbers of deaths and new disappearances like the UK govt. does. If they did, I would have to expect the numbers would be on par.

By December all will be gone. Only Fibo will be left standing. A rude awakening to all engineered by BEAR, a paisan who loves to joke, his joke being, "the American is the only survivor" :):)

John Jackson III is gone. Damn shame. Good luck, Johnny

BEAR confirms to Big Joe that the war does not directly include the poor ................ just like I had stated before. But the numbers are still small but I expect them to grow over the next months

SOMERSET, Mass. (AP) — A Massachusetts police officer named Trader333 declined to charge two women accused of trying to steal groceries for the children — and instead bought them Christmas dinner.

Somerset Officer Trader333 responded to a report of shoplifting Dec. 20 at Stop & Shop, where two women with two young children were accused of putting groceries into bags at a self-checkout kiosk without scanning them.

The women said they had fallen on hard times and were trying to provide a Christmas dinner for the children. Trader333 says he was reminded of his own child, Fibo and used his own money to buy $250 in grocery gift cards.

1609779955279.png

For 2021 try to nail the UK's biggest problem, so easily visible here at T2W ........................... like I said, bring in the foreigners. Yeah I agree Poland would be great but there are many others.

Change this graveyard, guys, it truly is disgustingly barren. Thro0w in Political Correctness and its downright suicidal.

Change it now, amigos

From the Independent

British people rank among most depressed people in Western World​

The data revealed the percentage of depression sufferers in the UK was more than double that of people in Greece, Italy and Poland​

Natasha Salmon
Wednesday 13 September 2017 17:38
38 comments

For 2021 try to nail the UK's biggest problem, so easily visible here at T2W ........................... like I said, bring in the foreigners. Yeah I agree Poland would be great but there are many others.

Change this graveyard, guys, it truly is disgustingly barren. Thro0w in Political Correctness and its downright suicidal.

Change it now, amigos

From the Independent

British people rank among most depressed people in Western World​

The data revealed the percentage of depression sufferers in the UK was more than double that of people in Greece, Italy and Poland​

Natasha Salmon
Wednesday 13 September 2017 17:38
38 comments
For Trader333 .......................... here's the Tone Scale .............. applies to everybody but easier to apply to groups ..............

1609877144209.png

FEAR & Covert Hostility defines your place, T3. Your next level up is ANGER. Take these clowns up there. Its a first step. A far cry from the lofty goal of Enthusiasm but we take it step by step.

Cor confirmation of my original assessment, I refer you to the general world view of England, a miserable complaining lot. Its pretty much carved in stone.

America is stuck in Conservatism and will not budge. Bad sign. We need to progress higher.

Finland is the winner at Strong Interest - Finland has no 2nd place contender. Winner hands down.

For Trader333 .......................... here's the Tone Scale .............. applies to everybody but easier to apply to groups ..............

View attachment 293817

FEAR & Covert Hostility defines your place, T3. Your next level up is ANGER. Take these clowns up there. Its a first step. A far cry from the lofty goal of Enthusiasm but we take it step by step.

Cor confirmation of my original assessment, I refer you to the general world view of England, a miserable complaining lot. Its pretty much carved in stone.

America is stuck in Conservatism and will not budge. Bad sign. We need to progress higher.

Finland is the winner at Strong Interest - Finland has no 2nd place contender. Winner hands down.

The Big Joe ought to know about Scandinavia & Finland. Why? Live there and studied there and immersed in the culture 100%. Was so impressed by the Finns in Sweden, where I lived, that I decided to delve into this further by actually traveling Finland. Confirmed in spades!

1609878005113.png

six factors: GDP per capita; social support; life expectancy; freedom to make life choices; generosity; and corruption levels. Finland scores well on all factors but particularly strongly on generosity.

Almost half of Finns donate regularly to charity and almost a third said they had given up time to volunteer for a charity in the previous month.

Finns = (y)(y)(y)(y)

Best beer drinking comrades for Big Joe? Finns.

For T2W's Fibo mistress named new_trader who is so in love with Fibo but will not let herself avail of the fruits of such a union - as usual its a Brit-American WALL. She has been hung up on the Fibo vocabulary for quite a while and spends considerable time dictionary searching my words when I decide to use stellar English in this godforsaken place of Ignorance

My preference is 4-letter words but every now and then I rise to the occasion and pour on the coal.

She has been hung up on the words "effluvium" and "antediluvian" .................... she even said that a fella named dead_broke used the former. If that implies I am dead broke to the bone, hey I don't mind - when I die I'm leaving Dodge, truly dead broke the way I came-d in.

So here then is a treat for her. The wealth of treats knows no bounds as I have accumulated them over the years .... but here's a potent, coterminous sampling ....................

Life rockets ................... taken & adapted from Okinawa and applying it elsewhere in Life's various departments ............. IKIGAI = the reason for which you wake up in the morning

2nd choice is Finland's SISU = Closest concept in English is "true grit"

Now hold your horses right here ................. there be another Japanese (Okinawa) term that Big Joe considers the fuel for keeping IKIGAI & SISU alive and thriving and exponentializing

Shinrin-yoku 森林浴 = bathing in the forest literally & metaphorically = application by Fibo in real life every damn day in Thailand, every single day when I'm lucky to be there ............. talking to the trees and flowers and plants and wishing them well and thanking them for their peace and quiet and serenity

The type of people that instantly fall in love with Fibo and vice versa shown here in this video - their thinking and concepts of Life are straight from the Higher Consciousness and in line with Fibo's values. This is why Thai girls love Fibo - instead of just going out drinking and partying and dancing and acting like a buffoons' like 99.99999% of foreigners, Fibo tells them, "take me to your National Parks and Nature Parks so I may talk to Lord Buddha directly without the presence of people other than just you"

No Thai female can resist Fibo when he says and means exactly this in clear terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.