Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brace! Brace! Brace! .................... The adventure begins only when Wave 3 begins. Not a moment sooner.

But what are the possibilities? What is BEAR doing on the Math level?

Here's my thought-ing: (monthly timeframe used as the wave from 2009 is a long duration mother)

SPX bull run from March 2009 low completed Wave 1 up in April 2010.
Projecting Wave 1 up gave a perfect hit for Wave 3 on Feb 1, 2020.
The we had the monster CRASH for Wave 4 into March 23rd, 2020.
Then began the current spectacular terminal Wave up aka Wave 5.

BEAR has not taught me this so what follows is just me operating on what I think I know about BEAR ......................

Keeping the March 2009 origin the exact same, but this time instead of putting the 100% on Wave 1, I put it on Wave 3. We now have a direct hit at 50%. - this could be it as 50% is a very valid number, not a Fibo number but shows up quite often in financial markets like for example the 50 period moving average that Institutions swear by (including Goldman Sachs).

So, we are at 50% projection of March 2009 to Feb 2020 Wave. Very very very tempting for the bull run to continue and hit the final target at the Golden Ratio of 61.8% at 3,881.43

Why do I think this way? Because BEAR's hits are Mathematical hits based on NATURE

Therefore the CRASH could start from current top 3,588.11 or at 61.8% at 3,881.43

SPX daily Ending Diagonal Triangle for a 5th and final wave up, a terminal wave, meaning that the entire bull run from 2009 is OVER

OR

its only a 4th wave in the move in action on daily which implies one more Top higher than current top

1604778017611.png

Brace! Brace! Brace! .................... The adventure begins only when Wave 3 begins. Not a moment sooner.

Here's my thought-ing: (monthly timeframe used as the wave from 2009 is a long duration mother)

BEAR has not taught me this so what follows is just me operating on what I think I know about BEAR ......................

Keeping the March 2009 origin the exact same, but this time instead of putting the 100% on Wave 1, I put it on Wave 3. We now have a direct hit at 50%. - this could be it as 50% is a very valid number, not a Fibo number but shows up quite often in financial markets like for example the 50 period moving average that Institutions swear by (including Goldman Sachs).

So, we are at 50% projection of March 2009 to Feb 2020 Wave. Very very very tempting for the bull run to continue and hit the final target at the Golden Ratio of 61.8% at 3,881.43

Why do I think this way? Because BEAR's hits are Mathematical hits based on NATURE

Therefore the CRASH could start from current top 3,588.11 or at 61.8% at 3,881.43

SPX monthly ................ I left the daily timeframe final pattern in there for perspective. Note my wave number markings for Waves 3 and 4. Therefore which ever way you view it, this last upwave since March 23rd, 2020 is a TERMINAL WAVE. Our job is to estimate where it will terminate. See quote for my estimation.

1604778199195.png

Do NOT forget Fibo's warning shown many times in this thread ......................

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Brace! Brace! Brace!

For historians only .................... the wonder to behold = the 3rd of 3rd Wave

see previous post first. Then read the sentences here that go with the video below. Then take a quick peek at the thread title. Then dig this, "when the 3rd of 3rd wave gets underway in the financial markets it will be like here in the video ............. there is artistry inherent in it but nobody will appreciate it as the concommitant pain would be, although coterminus, monstrously huge - it is dduring this stage of the 3rd wave that deep deep deep will it be announced who will be the next superpower but we might not be able to decipher it correctly - but the message will be there for sure. Can Fibo get it? Yeah baby, Fibo can, but it won't be easy, it will still be excruciatingly difficult. But Fibo will get it.

The BEAR's 3rd or 3rd .................
The siren of the heart attack goes off in the 1st subwave of the 3rd wave at 9:47
The 3rd of 3rd wave aka killer wave begins at 11:33 when it goes into the harmonics of the golden ratio

Think of Fibo when the CRASH of CRASHES gets underway. Mostly think about how hard and difficult it has been as I called the Top January 2018. But then look at how the market has gone pretty much sideways for 1.5 years after that. And I escaped the Corona Virus crash and punishment completely. I also escaped the crash into Christmas 2018.

Stress-free investing, baby. That's what I like. Get out before the pains and exodus of crowds. Leave the theater when nobody else wants to leave. Be home watching TV when the sh*t hits the fan and the theatre goers get hammered and trampled by the countless hooves trying to escape. For me, I just watch the slaughter on TV.

1604780093638.png

When the 3rd Wave gets underway watch for Fibo saying, "This is the best part of the trip" ......... as below in video at 3:00

NVP,

you know that John Travolta, Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman, Jeffrey Lewis, Clint Eastwood are all Scientologists, most hiding in the shadows due to the stigma but Tom Cruis don't give a rat's ass, he represents Scientology up front and is close buddies with David Miscaviage, the Head Honcho.

Leah Remini lays it out pretty good. Fibo agrees with her, 100%. What a doll! There were hundreds if not thousands in the group back when I was there. They loved fibo becasue they tried to gt him into movie parts and I told 'em all, "no interested" - they could not get enough of fibo when I took them to ordinary tasty hole in the wall restaurants and toll them to take a hike when they invited me to so-called upscale Art galleries and whatnot. They just could not resist the simplicity of Fibo

Here's Leah

read quote first ................... Leah Remini = (y)(y) = courage to leave

read quote first ................... Leah Remini = (y)(y) = courage to leave

read quote first, then see Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes & other celebrities, like T2W they were all members of Scientology. So was Fibo. Fibo went all the way up to OT3 Expanded so fast that it made peoples' heads swim. Why? Because Fibo had no prior drug history, totally free of psychedelic and other drugs. Unlike the rest of them. I was free of Original sin. so my progress was rapid.

Gotta tell you guys, those were some really good days, loads of friends and great partying and pussy galore. Goddamn shame they f***ed it up by breaking up families for money.

See post #16 & 17 here ..............

As you will surmise Fibo gets banned almost everywhere he goes. But there's always always always a Sharky who thinks differently. And that's lucky for me. Thanks Sharky. Might not last long but I will enjoy every minute of your grace. :)

Scientology banned me for dating too many women, for sleeping with loads of them, but yet could not get a single woman to complain about me or file a negative report. They said, "the Founder calls this type of behavior promiscuity"

They banned me for 1 billion years. The farthest Trader333 has gone is one lifetime. But these cats hit me with a billion years. :):):) Big Joe devastated? You better believe it! Fun, fun, fun, I was having so much of it and my best friend was the Commanding Officer and we used to chase p***y in Brazil like there was no tomorrow. he left too and joined me in the outside world. He is a multi-100-millionaire today.

1604870458972.png

RIP Mary Sue

The Commanding Officer and I on this one occasion at Copacabana beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and we decided to go into the water to swim. When we came out and went back to our stuff, 2 Rio girls came to us with our watches and wallets saying, "you can't leave stuff like this around, it will be gone fast" Both were stone cold foxes. We took them to our hotel on the beach for the lunch buffet and noticed this right from the getgo .......................

they was trembling and terrified when the waiters showed up to take our order. I asked and asked what's wrong but they would not say. then finally the girl with me spilled the beans with, "the staff here are making us feel terrible because the culture suggests that anyone with a foreigner is a hooker" They were Uni students.

Talk about Culture!!!!! :)

The commanding Officer said this to me about his dark-skinned Brazilian girl, " gals like this of such beauty and skin quality do not exist in the United States"

Yeah baby, those were the days. Now Coronavirus is fckin it all up

I agree, amigo. Isaan is where its at. Its so out of touch with the rest of the world that it might as well be another planet. Gotta respect and admire the expats who decided to live there. Mostly Brits, Americans and Germans. I prefer chiang mai but would opt for Isaain in a heartbeat if that changed. Driven thru' Isaan so many times, its the 8th wonder of the world.

Lawsuits get underway in earnest on Monday. All part of the BEAR. Celebrations around the globe that Joe Biden won. He says next step is to unify the country. Good luck with that! 50-50 ............... the battle lines are drawn.

To be expected in a BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend .............. what if a rally for a bit and then reversal and the crash gets underway? What will they say about Joe Biden then? That he destroyed the Stock Market?

Twists and turns in the BEAR. All part of the game

When friends you took to the top turn on you .................

Hey guys ................... quick update .............

Fibo still on sidelines
. No Longs despite huge market rally. I repeat .................... Fibo on sidelines. :)

No change in THREAD CALL. Focus is trying to wait pay-shuntly for my Millenium Short. What if it never comes? :ROFLMAO:

But, that's the way it is. Fibo waits. Dow Jones has spoken today by taking out the TOP. What dos it mean? That the entire coronaVirus crash was ONLY a Wave 4. We are therefore in a 5th and final or terminal Wave up, namely Wave 5.
Implications are: if Corona in a 4th wave position brought the world to her knees, imagine what Wave 1 will do. Never mind Wave 3 - this will come much later.

So reminder: Fibo not part of the huge rally today. Nada, zip, zero. :)

But wait, it gets worse: Preparing to enter SHORT, all weapons oiled and greased and ready! :)

Hey guys ................... quick update .............

Fibo still on sidelines
. No Longs despite huge market rally. I repeat .................... Fibo on sidelines. :)

No change in THREAD CALL. Focus is trying to wait pay-shuntly for my Millenium Short. What if it never comes? :ROFLMAO:

But, that's the way it is. Fibo waits. Dow Jones has spoken today by taking out the TOP. What dos it mean? That the entire coronaVirus crash was ONLY a Wave 4. We are therefore in a 5th and final or terminal Wave up, namely Wave 5.
Implications are: if Corona in a 4th wave position brought the world to her knees, imagine what Wave 1 will do. Never mind Wave 3 - this will come much later.

So reminder: Fibo not part of the huge rally today. Nada, zip, zero. :)

But wait, it gets worse: Preparing to enter SHORT, all weapons oiled and greased and ready! :)

Fibo's thoughtorama:

Regardless what happens in the White House, whoever is the next president, Biden or Trump, won't matter because he will be saddled with GREATEST DEPRESSION EVER

If Joe gets to keep his stash, he will be sorry he ever ran for President. If Donald cannot win the lawsuits and get things reversed, then he might turn out to be a lucky man, who people will be hailing as the one who took the stock market to Mount Everest.

:):):)

Donald Trump is tripling down. (y)

Rudi Giuliani found evidence that dead people voted.

Major News stations will not cover any News related to Election Fraud - appear to be terrified that the flimsy Biden might collapse under the pressure. But the small News outlets will cover it.

All part of the BEAR.

Think about this:

People going wild all round the world celebrating Joe Biden's win. Huge relief and celebrations. But China and Russia have not yet sent in any congratulatory note to Biden.

A monster kick in the ass would be if everything gets reversed and donald is back in business :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo knows in a BEAR market of this magnitude where the concrete is cracking but the stock market is on steroids drawing the Robin Hood boys in in in is a trap trap trap?

If its not, then fibo is the fool who has not made a dime on the LONG Biden. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Its not likely any form of GREED can get to Fibo.

Hey guys, dig this ...................... Fibo's girl knocks it out of the park again. This gal has drop-kicked every mofo reporter Trump hater with a swift shot in the ass. I would have to say she is Donald's most loyal supporter. Now even Fox News is scared sh*tless that she is talking Election Fraud. :) Kayleigh McEnany (y) Her salary is $183k/yr. It should be bumped up to $683k/yr

Rudy's kicking ass :)

The Fibo party continues under the twists and turns of BEAR. Nothing is easy in the bend in the trend for the new trend at 2 degrees of trend.

Hey guys .................. this stuff will not interest anybody, so just skip reading it ............ its here for the BEAR market timeline as I piece everything together starting from the first signs of FRAUD detected, then into the mechanics of how it was pulled off and of course guided by the Why?

The Why is easy. THEY are terrified of this Alpha. News Media in particular CNN has been repeatedly raped. They want revenge. Its sooooo easy to notice that for 3 years when CNN talks its not neutral as Journalism should be, its always sooooo heavily biased and critical and loaded with obvious hate. That's the WHY

Hey guys .................. this stuff will not interest anybody, so just skip reading it ............ its here for the BEAR market timeline as I piece everything together starting from the first signs of FRAUD detected, then into the mechanics of how it was pulled off and of course guided by the Why?

The Why is easy. THEY are terrified of this Alpha. News Media in particular CNN has been repeatedly raped. They want revenge. Its sooooo easy to notice that for 3 years when CNN talks its not neutral as Journalism should be, its always sooooo heavily biased and critical and loaded with obvious hate. That's the WHY

Would not surprise me one bit if Simone Gao's interview of the employee shown few posts back is the one that breaks the case wide open ...................

My personal take is as simple as the whole setup was planned by forces outside the Democratic Party, which IMO is loaded to the hilt with sleepy-ass duffers. So they are off the hook. The operation reeks of international involvement, very methodical and well planned and executed by election-dressed with badges posers who were trucked into the 10 states to show up at all the voting places and intimidate the sheep vote counters who are of course very easily intimidated.

The the votes were fudged bigtime.

Trump was leading bigtime and then just a few hours later all of a sudden he was behind stuck on the same number - odds? Zero.

An Alpha of this stature, no matter what one might think of him and his foibles (that's God's job) is a man of considerable might in withstanding the attacks for 4 years non-stop, every which way he turns. This much hate would cause even a top-notch Alph to go suicidal and into serious self-doubt.

Not the Donald. This is the main reason Fibo like him. Courage. Who cares if he grabs p***y or hoards gold or loads up on real estate and uses credit to the hilt and pays no taxes? I don't give a rat's ass.

There are no innocent people on this planet. None.

Big mistake, Chris. You can't do a friend like that. You've now shot yourself in the foot. After all that HE did for you!

1604988230262.png

posted in the London FTSE 100 thread a few days back ..........................

SPX topping pattern. Every major trend and often even intermediate trends must have a topping pattern. A topping pattern is necessary to halt a heavy speeding locomotive. Even the V-pattern is a valid topping pattern and there might be others that have not been discovered yet. Not for long though, not with Fibo on the job.

1604988338711.png

1604988510810.png

Wave 5 = Wave 1 ............... exact hit

1604988678359.png

Wave 5 = Wave 1 from the alternate low point considering that the wave considers that relevant .............. so th hit wlll come at 3681 ................ this is an alternate. This Wave 5 = Wave 1 is known as equality in waves and is the most common. But if it fails, then it goes to 161.8%. In this case the rally continues for days/weeks. But quality is where I oil my guns and am ready just in case it ends right there.

1604988935792.png

Status
Not open for further replies.