Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Trader333:

Jesus H Christ, just have a look at the magnificent Joseph Hentges ...................... I watch him whenever he puts out a chart and analysis as he is quite likely even better than Elliott Wave International or almost any other elliotticians I have seen. No charge and no pressure to buy his services .................... just like for 99.8% of the channel owners, although once in a while there is one or two who are making it abs clear they want to sell you stuff.

And of course there's Johnny Bravo. Good entertainer with good info. He does promote his trading course but very lightly. His fundamental and chart data is very good

Let's not forget George Gammon and Lynette Zang

Now dig this supremely high quality outside the stock market arena - thi has to do with whatever i gong on with the federal and State governments regarding the Pandemic and all the grants and financial assistance programs and whatnot - there are many YOUTubers doing this but this one below is the absolute creme de la creme and even blows away CNN, CNBC, Forbes and Financial Times .....................

Bloody Hell, some unbelievably incredible quality content knocking on Fibo's door and the door is now wide open and all are welcomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Fibo
Thanks only to T2W, I think you've made a very brave step in coming out
all your words, be proud, be gay..

fibo_trader said:
Fibo is going to blow all the world scientists
fibo_trader said:
Why marriage? Why kids?
fibo_trader said:
Break out guys, escape, escape, escape!!!!!!
But we're not ignoring you..you're escaping, Go Girlfriend
this one's for you

#fiboneedsc*ck
#chocolatemilkshake
#fudgepackerfibo

Fibo's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I can teach you, but I have to charge

Go Girlfriend!!

For Trader333: free the prisoners, Chief. Here's why. This angle of BEAR has not been investigated by anybody relative to forums. Fibo is the very first person to do so in detail having done the work.

The game has taken a serendipitous turn, a lucky turn for all newbies. This makes all forums redundant. See why in next post

Russel Crowe....you like him we can tell...go girlfriend!
"Fibo's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours ..."

Be Proud, Be Gay

Nailed 'em both

I bet you did girlfriend, nailed both of them good and hard...nothing like a couple of oldies eh..Mel Gibson and Danny Glover
oooh you bad boy you!
And they're like, it's better than yours...

Go Girlfriend!! Be Proud Fibo

T2W ..................... the masters of shoving it under the rug, playing nice like its LaLaLand ................... they did not pay attention to the cry in the wilderness by one of their own! They kicked the can down the road apiece, hoping things would get better. But of course nobody knew a BEAR was right round the corner. then 5 months later came CORONA

Trendie's DISTRESS CALL takes on a plethora of significance NOW. If Wave 3 hits, multiply that significance by a factor of 100+

we're hearing you now though @fibo_trader
cry no longer girlfriend
they did not pay attention to the cry in the wilderness

And they're like, it's better than yours ...
Be Proud now Girlfriend its no longer a wilderness...come to Brighton, plenty of fudgepackers ("friends")there

#fudgepackerfibo

Last edited:
Trader333 ............. make arrangements and preparations NOW to get out of Dodge. You deserve better. I'll pray for you even though you might be screaming, "why are you saying these things to me?" You wa the ONE who said this, "Americans believe in God, we must make allowances for them and let them post their thoughts here in this forum"

You scored big, T3. Your gesture earned you big time :)

Nothing like having a Plan B. Think it thru', Chief. For 20 years you've just sat on your ass and done zip while all Hell was going to snuff. Change, Chief, change. Now's the time.

1598820874148.png
1598821029201.png

1598821056952.png

1598821129135.png

1598821196805.png
1598821199368.png

you like a man in uniform huh..bad boy you

And they're like, it's better than yours ..

Go girlfriend

Markets going UP again, oh how stupid the bears are!

Imagine someone waiting 5 months to go short and missing out on this massive rally. No need to imagine it he's here our very own fucktard @fibo_trader :LOL:.
He does great milkshake boys.

T2W .................... real time 5 newbies alone online, no adult supervision. Too much fresh meat, no hunters anywhere in sight at 5:45 AM, a time when serious hunters are out on the prowl. Recommendation: put the old lions in a Zoo and let in the young adult males to take over the territory.

Hang in there, guys ............................ Fibo getting bored with the limitations of T2W :):):) Fibo departure not guaranteed but quite likely at next Fibonacci number 377

Here's how I got the 377 number ...................... already passed 233 so that's eliminated as it did not fire! Arrived at T2W on May 6, 2019. Counting Trading Days ONLY (no SAT/SUN/holidays) gives me approx. 1 month remaining to enjoy my holiday here. :):) ;)

Hey guys ..................... Nasdaq Composite target reversal new estimation, new shot ....................... 11,730 - 11,922

:):):)(y)

Having such a good time nowadays its just not right, what with all the job losses and NO INCOME for July/August :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

London is going to miss Fibo big time :whistle:

How can they not miss me? Banned 8 times, never issued a single LIKE, don't follow nobody, zero friends, nobody came to my defense for the Committee of Evidence to ban me. From a TRADING and financial markets perspective, its outright shocking that nobody would take the other side of the "Short Fibo" trade. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm satisfied with the results above. Very satisfied. Had such a good time here. The remaining days should fly by quite fast. Hope this market turn materializes so my work and CALL is done either Yeh or Neh, it don't matter, it was my best shot, no excuses, no wig outs. I'll accept the result which ever way.

:):)

Hey guys ................... just noticed an oddity .................... page number for this thread hits 377 now or tomorrow. Significant Fibonacci number as mentioned above in previous post!!!!

:) :) :)

Dow up 1200 points in the last 6 days Dow 900 points off new all time high!

Fibo can now only make money by selling his milkshake to the boys in the yard. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.