Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
dp2.jpg

T2W .................... 3 members online (2 are newbies)

T2W ................. 10 members online but 5 are newbies.

My suggestion: Notify the next of kin of the 5 newbies in advance. Nobody here can save them but their family has the right to know that the odds of death are 97% ............ no sane man would accept such terrible odds.

Help Daddy before its shy of too late. When he's gone in the BEAR market, there will be no driver of the family and the smiles will turn to sorrow and grief.

Terrible for Fibo to have the gift to see certain death in others. Heavy burden but here at this Serengeti called Trade2Win, nobody will lose even one second of sleep or concern about the plight of this family

1597510503835.png

T2W ................. 10 members online but 5 are newbies.

My suggestion: Notify the next of kin of the 5 newbies in advance. Nobody here can save them but their family has the right to know that the odds of death are 97% ............ no sane man would accept such terrible odds.

Help Daddy before its shy of too late. When he's gone in the BEAR market, there will be no driver of the family and the smiles will turn to sorrow and grief.

Terrible for Fibo to have the gift to see certain death in others. Heavy burden but here at this Serengeti called Trade2Win, nobody will lose even one second of sleep or concern about the plight of this family

View attachment 285886

Nobody will even take the time to go to the funerals of the T2W members who die. Heck, nobody would even miss 'em. Nobody would even care. Its a way of Life or Death except that its 97% DEATH.

1597510978128.png

1597510996510.png

1597511017576.png

1597511034736.png

Hey guys ............................... margin of error = 3 months = 0.5% on a CALL :)(y):whistle::cool::ROFLMAO:

(Smilies added already due to the fact that only English bullets will fly, not American, but I am responsible for my own orgasms) :ROFLMAO:

Confounding the daylights out of Investors for decades is the fact that Silver has been so heavily underperforming Gold for the 6th decade in a row = going on for 50-60 years. Investors had given up on Silver. But here's the thing: Silver is an industrial metal.

It confounded the sh*t out of Big Joe too. To such an extent that he tried all sorts of techniques to estimate when Silver would kick Goldie's ass or better yet, put it in Goldie's ass.

See post#174 ........................... here

Fibo nailed it! A 60-yr uptrend nailed by the utter simplicity of being able to count from 1 to 5. When 5 waves are complete we begin a correction. When we are on a monthly timeframe the 5 waves/correction are monstrous. Therefore expect that the reign of Goldie is over for our lifetime and that Silver will be the lead horse for decades = even if both go down and they will as the USD hammers them, but Silver will be the better buy for investors crazy about metals

Turn of the century is IN ..................... Silver is the new doll

1597512258435.png

Gold/Silver ratio

1597512289017.png

For Trader333: :):):):) Yeah yeah yeah I know he hates me but that never stopped me from being friendly :)

I beseeched Trader333 to let me f*** his band of dopey c**** but he said, "request denied because they don't belong to me"

Submitting exact same request in a new unit of time August 2020, due to a major milestone in accomplishment of a specific aspect of this Thread's BEAR MARKET CALL ............................ namely Employment/Unemployment.

I had stated last year that Great Depression Unemployment of 25% would be bested and buggered and blown away in Fibo's BEAR market by a wide margin to hit 35%

Behold, we are only at the beginning stages of the Fibo BEAR and we have already beaten the Great Depression unemployment ratio of 25% by a sold 10% to hit 35%, now recovered slightly to 30% due to the rally from March 23rd.

CALL is therefore ultra-successful. Already accomplished even if it goes to 50% ............ but that's a separate call not as yet made.

1597513626107.png
:):)

For Trader333 ................................. and his band of nuns ................................. :)

go to www.shadowstats.com for all economic data relating to Employment, CPI, PPi etc., ............. why? Because John Williams used to work for the Federal Government and quite because of the constant lies and massaging of DATA. He has kept his word and delivers only accurate unmassaged DATA.

No need to subscribe and pay the $175. The employment data is visible right off the front page. So no marketing in my post.

Enjoy!

For Trader333 ................................. and his band of nuns ................................. :)

Continuing on the Employment angle .......................

40 million Americans are getting unemployment assistance, 40 million cannot pay their rent in September, a significant portion of these will pour into the streets in homelessness, the existing bull market in food stamps has already accelerated northbound, leaving cities in droves to move to suburbs

But Fibo already warned about all these things

Now he reminds you of the other warnings ..................... ATM, bank failures left and right

REVOLUTION, CITIES shunned, RV sales skyrocket as people take to the outdoors to escape the cities

WAR

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch.

Wave 3 has not yet arrived but is on its way but is too difficult for Fibo to time correctly as is quite obvious by now

How hard has the timing of Wave 3 been for Fibo?

Bloody hard! Wave 1 down finished March 23rd. Then Wave 2 up began and is still ongoing. How hard has Wave 2 been for Fibo? Supremely hard. I never expected it to go beyond 61.8% retracement of Wave 1. But now we are at close to equality which if exceeded and a new top in Spx means the wave count changes. STILL BEAR and actually much worse.

No action yet in my money making millions and millions of dollars in the short of the century - not happening and nvoking levels of patience that I never knew existed. :)

But I would expect nothing less of the extreme nature of such a BEAR. Trickery, deceit and whatnot is all part of the game.

The waiting game continues .....................

Fibo's income for the months of July and August .................... no dividends, no capital gains, no trades, no nothing, but the big expenses continue :)

INCOME for month July + August = ZERO

Never never never never EVER happened before!!!! To have Income hit Zero for any month does not exist in Fibo's life, never has.

The WAIT for the SHORT of the century continues unabated. Will it be a Pyrrhic Victory? Who knows! We make our plan and we play the plan.

That's my Word of Life. And my word of death? Backpack and get the fck out of here and travel and get corona-ed and enjoy before the whole sh*thouse goes up in flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.