Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
depoo.jpg

Hey guys ................................... see post #5,165 :):):)

Don't even need to look inside Postie's post, the content is the same ............ "you're wrong Fibo, you're always wrong, you've never made a trade, you can't trade, your brother died on the cross and he could not trade either. You're sh*t Fibo, sh*t, sh*t!!!"

My response? I'll drink to that! I always love it when someone gives me their power - you guys do know that HATE on tickles the recipient but cripples the giver!!?

Hell hath no fury ................ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ................................... see post #5,165 :):):)

Don't even need to look inside Postie's post, the content is the same ............ "you're wrong Fibo, you're always wrong, you've never made a trade, you can't trade, your brother died on the cross and he could not trade either. You're sh*t Fibo, sh*t, sh*t!!!"

My response? I'll drink to that! I always love it when someone gives me their power - you guys do know that HATE on tickles the recipient but cripples the giver!!?

Hell hath no fury ................ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ........................... Englishmen are doing the absolutely correct thing ..................... they don't know any better

in pulling the opposite way the American(s) pulls. Its just one of those things in Nature. :):):):):):)

Hey guys ............................. History lesson and CALL for 2020-2030

When historians and Newlwetter writers and magazines write about the GREAT DEPRESSION 2 called by Fibo they will thunder lips every single reader with just this one blatant fact . .......................

Fibo was Long USD & Bonds (TLT) & Short QQQ the entire length of the BEAR market with exit within 4 days of the actual bottom - when the economy was still getting worser and wore and worse-er ................ Fibo went Long at the BEAR bottom when everybody else was shit scared to go LONG but was instead entertaining Armageddon.

Additionally they will say that the 4 picks of Fibo for USDTHB, et al were massive wealth producers while the Short EurUsd rendered the stable core short.

I reckon so!!!!!!

Jesus H Christ, Fibo is so ready. Patience is a virtue in financial markets and with women. You cannot come 10 times a day and expect a woman to respect you.

T2W as a fine place to observe CROWD sentiment aka Herd sentiment aka CROWD with application Law: the Crowd is always wrong at major turns. Rase you hand if anybody disagrees with me that 2000, 2001, 2007, 2018, 2020 has the makings of a major turn!!!! Raise your hands so I may have a good look at you. Bring your parents too. It would not surprise me that if all of you have the same Mummy/Daddy. YOU THINK AS ONE = no individuality

How to use T2W? Pick the core 30 members and then aggregate their thinking. Do the opposite. that's it.

But wait ................. have one other yardstick you can use to ascertain and confirm this EDGE.

GEt the weekly COT data. Commitment of Traders Report. Then pick you instrument of interest and observe whch way the open interest is going for the Small+Speculator traders as a group. You will see that the Commercial Hedgers aka Smart Money is always opposite them.

The value of this assessment and knowledge only comes in handy at major tops/bottoms so its ajudgement thng.

Small traders/Speculator traders are ALWAYS wrong at major turns. See for yourself with the decides charts on weekly.

What I have discovered is that its way more reliable to use this with hard commodities like Gold etc., but less reliable with softies like SPX

counter-violent, Timsk, tomorton, postie et al all belong to the Small/Speculator group = always wrong at major turns

This is the history of T2W. Its as plain as an A-B-C booklet

If you don't study history you are not getting the juice of financial markets as .....................

PATTERNS REPEAT OVER & OVER AGAIN ............... HUMAN NATURE NEVER CHANGES

Learn dummies, learn, the way thngs stand right now, T2W guarantees DEATH for all newbies and will have lawsuits galore in the BEAR. SELL now and get the fk out and hide! :):):):):)

T2W ............. listen up guys .................

Baron already has 4 lawsuits against ET. And the BEAR has barely gotten going. Omagine what it will be like when we are deep in the BEAR and there is no food, no jobs. no shleter and no govt. assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's when greed and larceny will rule.

Lawsuits will abound.

Judges will read this thread and call me for evidence. But I will be nowhere to be found and therefore will not appear in court.

And there is only one reason why I won't appear against T2W. Its Trader333. Won't be responsible for bringing this gent down.

Trader333 is my friend, unreciprocated but so from day 1 at T2W. Ain't ever going to change. That be honor.

Nothing to fear from Fibo.

However, you mess with Trader333 and I'll put it in everyone's bum here, count on it.

I reckon so!

Patience is owned by Fibo, Prudence is en route to being conquered
Fibo

Patience is a virtue in a compelling, impossible to believe BEAR Rally
Fibo

“The stock market is a device to transfer money from the impatient to the patient.”

Warren Buffett

“The intelligent investor is a realist who sells to optimists and buys from pessimists.”

Benjamin Graham

“Waiting helps you as an investor and a lot of people just can’t stand to wait. If you didn’t get the deferred-gratification gene, you’ve got to work very hard to overcome that.”

Charlie Munger

“Your success in investing will depend in part on your character and guts and in part on your ability to realize, at the height of ebullience and the depth of despair alike, that this too, shall pass.”

Jack Bogle

Patience is owned by Fibo in the sex act even if comes to pinching his own ass to not empty the sacs until 5 waves are over. The net result in the recipient is one of sheer reverence and adoration and longevity.
Fibo

Hey guys ......................... consider this:

(apology for having to spell it out from basics due to the level of brain-deadness here)

What would counter-violent do if he was going along in life complacent and having a regular day to day life of no ups and downs of significance?

He would be a regular consumer, right?

Now what if a financial storm came by and scared the sh*t out of him and all of a sudden he is scrounging for his next meal, with no direction HOME, a complete unknown?

Several things could happen in such a scenario but this one below in chart form is a guaranteed Soy-tenty. His Personal Savings Rate would skyrocket as he tightens up

Go to Saint Louis FED and type in Personal Savings Rate ............... and then show max data. Then see right side of chart. This is how terrified counter-violent is. Milk money, food money ........ this is all he is concerned about now. Trading? He gave that up 20 years ago. Now he meets his buddies in the pub here and they go, "Trading? .... such a f***in racket!"

Status
Not open for further replies.