Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay attention to the oddity ............... FEAR & Dumb Money gong up at the same time!!!!!!!!!!! Unprecedented? You're damn straight!!!!!!!!!!! I told you this BEAR is at 2 degrees of TREND. Its virtually mpossible to gauge the depth of unbelievable sh*t that is going to go down! Fasten seatbelts. Ths BEAR is going to cull cull cull cull everywhere including at T2W :):)

Hey guys ..................... add to your favorites ....... Jason Goepfert, head of SentimentTrader and founder of independent investment research firm Sundial Capital Research ................ IMO data accuracy, integrity and reliability and dedication just like John's Shadowstats.com website

Jason is the current leader in the raw data digging into the DUMB MONEY aka Dumbphucks in the RETAIL INVESTOR frenzied buy buy buy buying at market tops. Elsewhere he has outlined the exact totall historical evidence of how every single time in the past that the Dumb Money has taken the market higher has always been the last stages and the inevitable turn that came-d was never seen, anticipated or ven considered - all died within 4 days as the maret reversed so big and then wiped all their milk money out. Penniless and homeless thereaafter with Divorces skyrocketing

Who are the Dumb Money at T2W?
Rufus_Leakey, counter-violent, postman, dentalfloss, cantagril, timsk, trendie, ffsear, ooo7, Nowler, Atilla, new_trader, tomorton, Mr. Charts, Signalcalc are the most egregious offenders in descending order. Put these gents on manual labor like gardening, cleaning restrooms, repairing roofs and solar systems and T2W capability has a good chance of slingshotting up
You do know we can all SELL at any time and take the massive profits then go SHORT at any time to profit on the way down as well. Kapish?
WE are not one trick ponies like you that can only sit and wait and then place ONE short! We are traders not fucking timeshare salesmen that only know how to sell!

My my my this BEAR is delivering thrills that can only be described as scintillating, glistening, gleaming, shimmering, coruscant, bedazzling, incandescent, lambent, lucid, luminous, lustrous, refulgent,

The BEAR rally is as called by Fibo so stunning, so stellar, so unbelievable that only one word can be used to describe the anguish of market timers who are trying to call a TOP like Fibo - the word is

E V A N E S C E N T and/or E P H E M E R A L

The above lesson in vocabulary is for the benefit of the T2W chick, New_trader who is so hung up & lost and in love with my usage of words that she just can't get me out of her mind. Go to her JOurnal and see the entire sections on me and how she has gotten into my head :) :) :) :) :) :)

She has exceeded the Marina del Rey ex girlfriend who followed me everywhere for weeks after I left her. New_trader leaves her in the dust.

Trivia: What was the very first word that got New_trader's heart in one shot from which she could never turn and leave Big Joe?

E F F L U V I U M

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm having a ball at T2W. :):):):):):)

Newbies: Ignore at your own peril .................. ultra-dangerous tme. GREED kills.

Goepfert also noted that a measure of the confidence of retail investors, colloquially referred to as “dumb money” was near its highest level since June 8 at around 075, which represents the S&P 500’s most recent peak.

1594828695529.png

Thank you, Father for giving me the opportunity to behold the sheer depth and majety of a TREND at 2 degrees :) :) Forgive them, Father for they have not a clue the magnificence of what is currently going on in the SENTIMENT OF THE HERD.

In Wave Mechanics there is a thing, a feature known as over-ejaculating aka spilling more fluid than at any other time. This occurs in Ending diagonal Triangles as the suspected or alleged one in the Dow Jones currently wherein the juice blasts out above the upper trendline instead of stopping right at it. Its obviously the sign of a stiff c**k and so t is. Robert Prechter calls it a throw-over. Fibo calls it a c**k-blast that can send a woman into utter transcendental delirium, the high of which lasts for 2 weeks thereafter. The deliverer of such a c**k-blast is firmly entrenched n the Alpha zone and thenceforth irreplaceable

1594829448657.png

My my my this BEAR is delivering thrills that can only be described as scintillating, glistening, gleaming, shimmering, coruscant, bedazzling, incandescent, lambent, lucid, luminous, lustrous, refulgent,

The BEAR rally is as called by Fibo so stunning, so stellar, so unbelievable that only one word can be used to describe the anguish of market timers who are trying to call a TOP like Fibo - the word is

E V A N E S C E N T and/or E P H E M E R A L

The above lesson in vocabulary is for the benefit of the T2W chick, New_trader who is so hung up & lost and in love with my usage of words that she just can't get me out of her mind. Go to her JOurnal and see the entire sections on me and how she has gotten into my head :) :) :) :) :) :)

She has exceeded the Marina del Rey ex girlfriend who followed me everywhere for weeks after I left her. New_trader leaves her in the dust.

Trivia: What was the very first word that got New_trader's heart in one shot from which she could never turn and leave Big Joe?

E F F L U V I U M

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm having a ball at T2W. :):):):):):)
Its not a bear though is it, its the biggest Bull run ever seen in the history of the world and your short LMFAO.

Market Extra
‘Fear’ is rising in the stock-market and so is ‘dumb money’ confidence as tech stocks reach an inflection point

Last Updated: July 15, 2020 at 9:10 a.m. ETFirst Published: July 15, 2020 at 8:20 a.m. ET
By
Mark DeCambre

Pay attention to the oddity ............... FEAR & Dumb Money gong up at the same time!!!!!!!!!!! Unprecedented? You're damn straight!!!!!!!!!!! I told you this BEAR is at 2 degrees of TREND. Its virtually mpossible to gauge the depth of unbelievable sh*t that is going to go down! Fasten seatbelts. Ths BEAR is going to cull cull cull cull everywhere including at T2W :):)

Hey guys ..................... add to your favorites ....... Jason Goepfert, head of SentimentTrader and founder of independent investment research firm Sundial Capital Research ................ IMO data accuracy, integrity and reliability and dedication just like John's Shadowstats.com website

Jason is the current leader in the raw data digging into the DUMB MONEY aka Dumbphucks in the RETAIL INVESTOR frenzied buy buy buy buying at market tops. Elsewhere he has outlined the exact totall historical evidence of how every single time in the past that the Dumb Money has taken the market higher has always been the last stages and the inevitable turn that came-d was never seen, anticipated or ven considered - all died within 4 days as the maret reversed so big and then wiped all their milk money out. Penniless and homeless thereaafter with Divorces skyrocketing

Who are the Dumb Money at T2W?
Rufus_Leakey, counter-violent, postman, dentalfloss, cantagril, timsk, trendie, ffsear, ooo7, Nowler, Atilla, new_trader, tomorton, Mr. Charts, Signalcalc are the most egregious offenders in descending order. Put these gents on manual labor like gardening, cleaning restrooms, repairing roofs and solar systems and T2W capability has a good chance of slingshotting up

cock

cock.jpg

BEAR's sense of humor is nonpareil .............................. it is nevertheless only appreciated by Fibo :):)

Masks are the most important thing for the economy now, Fed official says

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Virus ‘most likely’ transmitted through particles in air, health officials say

No sh*t, Sherlock!!

California to release some prisoners early due to coronavirus

1594831060301.png

WHO says it’s ‘very unlikely’ countries can eradicate the coronavirus right now

No sh*t, Sherlock ............... we are in a 3rd wave. You ain't eliminating nothin!!! Dyin is the new livin!

An unprecedented eviction crisis is on its way

As state moratoriums on evictions come to an end, about 28 million Americans could be thrown out of their homes, a leading expert on evictions said. For comparison, 10 million people in the U.S. lost their homes in the Great Recession.

CNBC spoke with Emily Benfer, chair of the American Bar Association’s Task Force Committee on Eviction and co-creator of the Covid-19 Housing Policy Scorecard with the Eviction Lab at Princeton University, about the incoming crisis and what could be done to make it less devastating. –Annie Nova

Italy PM says state of emergency likely to extend beyond July 31
Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte has warned that the country will

No sh*t, Sherlock, you had a tough time defeating THE LION OF THE DESERT, Omar Mukhtar and you now think you can go up against BEAR? Dream on, dummies

BEAR's sense of humor is nonpareil .............................. it is nevertheless only appreciated by Fibo :):)

Masks are the most important thing for the economy now, Fed official says

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Virus ‘most likely’ transmitted through particles in air, health officials say

No sh*t, Sherlock!!

California to release some prisoners early due to coronavirus

View attachment 283895

WHO says it’s ‘very unlikely’ countries can eradicate the coronavirus right now

No sh*t, Sherlock ............... we are in a 3rd wave. You ain't eliminating nothin!!! Dyin is the new livin!

An unprecedented eviction crisis is on its way

As state moratoriums on evictions come to an end, about 28 million Americans could be thrown out of their homes, a leading expert on evictions said. For comparison, 10 million people in the U.S. lost their homes in the Great Recession.

CNBC spoke with Emily Benfer, chair of the American Bar Association’s Task Force Committee on Eviction and co-creator of the Covid-19 Housing Policy Scorecard with the Eviction Lab at Princeton University, about the incoming crisis and what could be done to make it less devastating. –Annie Nova

Italy PM says state of emergency likely to extend beyond July 31
Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte has warned that the country will

No sh*t, Sherlock, you had a tough time defeating THE LION OF THE DESERT, Omar Mukhtar and you now think you can go up against BEAR? Dream on, dummies

@fibo_trader always promises Bear - Tomorrow. But tomorrow never comes - just like Fibo.

If the Dow Jones doe reverse at Fibo's 78.6% on the daily timeframe, I will send Sharky to his room with no TV privileges for 2 weeks :):):):);)

1594833502759.png

@fibo_trader are you already Long for the overnight ramp higher like every other day?
Oh no, why? Because you're a cock!
postie with all due respect the market at nose bleed highs and i think you know a top is just around the corner. not 'a' top but 'THE" top.

fibo most likely trades around this core short account of his which is likely to pay huge sooner rather than later.

he's building a position short.

you, yourself postie talked about hedging with a 'long-only' account..did you sell it all with that big correction we had a few months ago? no, you held on to it thru a huge draw down not unlike what fibo is doing here. :|

Last edited:
For the BETA MALES at BETA MALE CENTRAL ......... fibo educated 'em on Colonial History, now its on the real thing

At T2W, not a single guy here could do this. Not one. They would just moan and groan. But Fibo? Boom! He won't tolerate this. And will be far harsher

Eye contact: guaranteed nobody at T2W can look me in the eye and hold gaze. Fellas like Trendie wil look the other way.

UK vs US

For historians only .........................

The 2 scenarios I call for the BEAR ............................ see charts below. In chart 1 the next leg down aka Wave 3 could start any time now. In chart 2, the next crash leg down aka Wave 3 will start much later on in the year, possibly July-October 2020 or thereabouts.

More insight will be forthcoming when we start going down again in a 3-wave move or a 5-wave move ...............

View attachment 278842

View attachment 278843
For historians only ......................... APRIL 27th (nearly 3 months of being wrong and still sticking with it).
The 2 scenarios I (@fibo_trader) call for the BEAR ............................ see charts below.

1588001548121-png.278842

1588001548121-png.278842

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You're a cock!

Status
Not open for further replies.