Aspenalysis: Simple To Follow FX Trade Ideas

EUR/USD - bullish towards 1.2961/87 then bearish towards 1.2914/03

11.27.12eur15min.png

AUD/USD - get some insight on likely price direction and fiscal cliff impact - Aspen's Todd Gordon on CNBC's Money in Motion 5:30 PM EST

(Aud/Usd) Looks like we are bound to be stuck in the channel between 1.00 and 1.07 for a number of months looking forward...

Thanks for the great charts.

Hi Traders - This is Todd Gordon of Aspen Trading and CNBC's Money in Motion show. I want to invite you to a free webinar hosted in conjunction with our preferred charting provider, MotiveWave.

MotiveWave is the most powerful tool for the Elliott Wave trader on the market. I use it every day to prepare trades for my TV show, as well as for our research clients around the world - I simply cannot trade without it.

I am conducting a 3-part tell-all webinar uncovering the specifics of my trading strategies using MotiveWave. This will fill up as attendance is limited to the first 500 people, so register now (no cost)....

Topic: Ultimate Elliott - Uncovering The Secrets

Learn to:

*Easily identify market reversals
*Simplify Elliott Wave analysis
*Calculate low risk, high reward trade entries.

Register Here It will be recorded and archived.

Mixing it up a bit here traders - liking the action here in the S&P minis - bought the day lows and have since scaled out but looking to get back in around 1408/04

12.5.12sp5min.png

At 12:50 PM EST today - Aspen's Todd Gordon on CNBC Fast Money Half-Time Report to discuss a massive FX resistance level that we are looking to get short at..tune in to find out what pair it is and the specifics on the entry, stop and target

Webinar Today: Thursday December 6th at 5 PM EST

Hi Traders - This is Todd Gordon of Aspen Trading and CNBC's Money in Motion show. I want to invite you to a free webinar hosted in conjunction with our preferred charting provider, MotiveWave.

MotiveWave is the most powerful tool for the Elliott Wave trader on the market. I use it every day to prepare trades for my TV show, as well as for our research clients around the world - I simply cannot trade without it.

I am conducting a 3-part tell-all webinar uncovering the specifics of my trading strategies using MotiveWave. This will fill up as attendance is limited to the first 500 people, so register now (no cost)....

Topic: Ultimate Elliott - Uncovering The Secrets

Learn to:

*Easily identify market reversals
*Simplify Elliott Wave analysis
*Calculate low risk, high reward trade entries.

Register Here It will be recorded and archived.

Hey Everyone - as you well know the core of our analysis at Aspen Trading Group is Elliott Wave (EW). While that often comes with the stigma of complexity & ambiguity the truth lies somewhere else.

If you combine EW with techniques like InterMarket Analysis and Fibonacci you not only become more subjective in your count but also greatly increase the odds of being correct. This of course if the foundation of our IPA Trading Methodology:

ipa.png

If you wish to learn a bit more as well these related topics:

*Apply Fibonacci Ratios to Elliott
*Understand Elliott analysis on multiple time frames
*How to link multiple time frame groups
*Improve your understanding of Elliott Wave

Please join our webinar (no cost) today (Tuesday December 11th) at 5 PM EST - if you cannot attend, it will be recorded but still requires registration.

Register Now