Aspenalysis: Simple To Follow FX Trade Ideas

EUR/AUD reversal bar set-up on 3-hour chart into a solid Fibonacci resistance time/price cluster

10.3.12euraudTP.png

Traders, looking at NZD/USD this AM. In last night's analysis we had proposed a possible end to the triangle in AUD/USD - but left it open that it still may have lower to go. NZD/USD can often trade in tandem with AUD/USD (and vice versa) and thus I though it was a good idea to highlight NZD/USD.

Complete report...

hey there guys ........

do you ever say here what trades to take and perhaps even what has not worked ...........all I see is potential and possibles here all the time ?

or do people have to pay for the tips ?
N

hey there guys ........

do you ever say here what trades to take and perhaps even what has not worked ...........all I see is potential and possibles here all the time ?

or do people have to pay for the tips ?
N

Hey NVP. We post comments and charts here (usually 1 a day) for the purposes of highlighting set-ups/scenarios we see developing in FX and related markets. We do not go into all the details or make a specific entry/exit levels as that what our paid research is for. Largely speaking we provide pretty solid info on this thread and do it as a way to gain/attract subscribers.

Hey Traders, still in the midst of the Wave 4 triangle we have been tracking for over a week now. However, it appears we are nearing the end (around 1420) and that should set-up a nice long position in EUR/USD.

10.15.12SPX_1hr.png

Just a note on the EUR/USD chart below - in light of the push higher in the S&P's over the last hour or so it is possible that Wave (e) of Wave iv is in place

10.15.12eurSTO.png

Hey Traders, still in the midst of the Wave 4 triangle we have been tracking for over a week now. However, it appears we are nearing the end (around 1420) and that should set-up a nice long position in EUR/USD.

10.15.12SPX_1hr.png

Just a note on the EUR/USD chart below - in light of the push higher in the S&P's over the last hour or so it is possible that Wave (e) of Wave iv is in place

10.15.12eurSTO.png

Hope you guys latched on to this one.

NZD/USD is on our radar screen for a possible long set-up. Buying pull-backs into the expected Wave 2 correction makes sense

10.17.12nzd20min.png

Traders, the post below is not FX specific, but is likely to be of interest to those that manage their own portfolios using stocks and ETF's.

Traders, for those that have been tracking our 'beta' Portfolio Alerts since inception back on March 7, 2011 will know that we have been holding a 15% position in MNGGF Mongolia Growth Group since June 17, 2011. I was initially introduced to it by a colleague, Bill Fleckenstein (who also serves on their board). The idea, like so many other emerging market 'stories' was compelling and the team heading it up added to my interest.

I fully intend to hold this position for some time as the opportunity is not even close to reaching full potential. I could offer you a brief synopsis of my views but a recent report by Ryan O'Connor at Value Walk does it far more justice.

The report is at the link below - be your own judge.

Mongolia Growth Group: Like a Perpetual Call Option

Our Portfolio Alerts service is still in beta for a few more weeks and available at no cost. If you wish to receive updates - just drop us an email [email protected]

Follow us on Twitter