anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

the stop hunters are active, if you look at that last 1 minute thrust candle you can check some other pairs to see if the move was dollar related or not, I normally check the euro to see if it was a correlated move as a rule of thumb. If the move is isolated to cable around 12 to 2pm London time you can be sure it is a larger player trying to push price to where they can get out safely.

price just rejected a minor H1 S/R level combines with another fib, these levels are gold. I would expect the stop hunters to pop this level on a retest though.

ive just sold 32's , took a 50 point profit o/n so have this to play with , think we re tesr 1.5703 later on

descending hourly trendline plus couple of fibs providing some resistance here.

still dont like that gap left from friday night to sunday nights open, think we eed to fill that before we head lower !

here comes the afternoon stop run going to try and get back short if i see 40 !

you call on shorting 40s was a good one, it didnt see the 45's and 50s. may i ask your reasons for targeting the 40s? :)

Not a problem, fridays low was 45 so once that support broke that was going to be the resistance level, sometimes the market doesnt quite get to those levels so i like to work offers a few pips below.

Not a problem, fridays low was 45 so once that support broke that was going to be the resistance level, sometimes the market doesnt quite get to those levels so i like to work offers a few pips below.

I get you make sense. below 1.5650 for the daily close?:LOL:

You can't win them all. My long on eur/usd from 1.3300 last week is more than making up for it(y)

Correct attitude, scrap it move on to the next one !!

Breweski didnt u take profit on that trade after UK GDP , or am i confusing you with someone else ?