Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

morning bustech and jungerns massive spike in eurusd just last few mins

ftse has had one down day out of nine,(assuming today will be up)

Morning SD and Barjon

Feels like a traders market at the moment.
If you get in a good position, don't fall in love with it, just be happy to take what you have got.
Investors on the sideline until the New Year.

Morning SD and Barjon

Feels like a traders market at the moment.
If you get in a good position, don't fall in love with it, just be happy to take what you have got.
Investors on the sideline until the New Year.

yes

the market was keyed to drop heavy the fisclif noise made the shorts who were many reverse

sp500 dec 50% retracement of two month down plunge was 1404 (5822) next level would be 61.8 1419 (5884)

dollar index 80 is big level resistance support switch

Dow with 1pt spread is easy to trade, since it is very very cheap

Last edited:
oh!! wife taking me to newbury races for a treat so got to close it off: ftse +35x2=70, dow -45. +25 net

Morning jungerns

Don't use tradefair.
Just went out for an hour.
Before that had the FTSE above 5840, dropped back since then.

All secure Websites using O2 are out of action including Tradefair and Halifax. Can see whats occuring via ETX Capital account so hopefully O2 will sort issue shortly.......

At least they are claiming responsibility which is a rarity in itself !

Obviously you Guys have reaped your Millions this week and are having a Long Weekend........:D

Just initiated a small short on CAC, tempted by the new heights, although i have the impression it can go higher.

Just initiated a small short on CAC, tempted by the new heights, although i have the impression it can go higher.

nicely timed trade. You must have been on the right side of the down spike caused by Boehner speaking

Zorbas I've never seen the Cac so reluctant to fall...........

Even when that bad news over the Fiscal Cliff Spiked everything sharply lower albeit as it turned out somewhat temporary, the Cac hardly flinched........

There's serious strength there.

Zorbas I've never seen the Cac so reluctant to fall...........

Even when that bad news over the Fiscal Cliff Spiked everything sharply lower albeit as it turned out somewhat temporary, the Cac hardly flinched........

There's serious strength there.

Indeed, very strong. I guess in the future, when recession hits in in the French economy it will move violently. Until then stops should be in.
For the moment I hold.

oh!! wife taking me to newbury races for a treat so got to close it off: ftse +35x2=70, dow -45. +25 net

Curses, it was worth another 45 - the horses didn't make that up I'm afraid :LOL:

You lot seem to have been quite quiet today - must be bitten by the Jung "shorts only" syndrome :)