Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

hi Everyone my name is Jenni, I have been trading for a few years. I like scalping however i have noticed since the economy worldwide is changing rapidly is safer to trade swing trades. So to all you scalpers and daily traders its best to use daily charts and see volume and moving average indicators. i have been using a few signal providers also that are helping greatly and have made a huge impact on my profits. so trade swing and use a signal provider that is good( hard these days to find a descent one) i use fx*********** com they seem to be a good price and very good. As for swing trades they also sometimes close within a few hours so it works out pretty good. Scalping is pretty hard as brokers are manipulating prices so no point these days... we all know they take a few pips to even 11 pips per trade before we breakeven so trading a longer trades is the only worthwhile trade to make.... look forward to your replies..

Jenni

Hi Jenni ????????

I wonder why you have posted 4 exact same posts in random places on T2W regarding promotion of the certain website you are mentioning?

also your profile must have been done in a hurry as it states you are male.

PS: If you are a genuine poster then accept my apology as I am clearly suspicious of your posting and advertising nature. T2W gets this all the time so please accept my suspicious mind. In the meantime I am sure that all on here look forward to your genuine contributions to this already very great thread.

@ Sudden Death, Jungerns, Dick, Bustech & all

As stated before this thread is one of the best on here and rules out all cr@p including lulz, b1tching and backstabbing. I applause you all for keeping it trading related (with a bit of mild fun) for all to read (and hopefully learn).

This thread is a good read - hence the amount of followers.

Lee

What happened to that et character........??
Perhaps he made is Millions and retired to the Sun...........:D

I've obviously missed something SD whilst I've been frolicking elsewhere. Who or what is the "other place" !!

PM me if you think naming it will cause problems !!

We are not back on that FTSE Day Trader again are we ??

i use that term "the other place" so that no person can claim i am promoting a vendor, only those who already know about "the other place" will know who i am talking about, so no accusation of promoting vendors.

Hi Lee
- I explained earlier that it all started with SD and soloquan saying who gets 10000th and 11000th post...I just carried it on for fun
- I have been deleting posts from even before that so the purpose is not to skew the results. I dont care who gets 1000th post anyway. It is in jest. In fact I did not bother to post 17K the post but there were requests / talks by other members so I posted.

anyway I'll stop posting 1000th post celebration going forward as I said yesterday

Thanks Samirs,

Its just the thread doesn't read right if people delete their posts.

No offence meant though. I just like asking questions from time to time.

Lee

Hi Lee
- I explained earlier that it all started with SD and soloquan saying who gets 10000th and 11000th post...I just carried it on for fun
- I have been deleting posts from even before that so the purpose is not to skew the results. I dont care who gets 1000th post anyway. It is in jest. In fact I did not bother to post 17K the post but there were requests / talks by other members so I posted.

anyway I'll stop posting 1000th post celebration going forward as I said yesterday

so its my fault ? !! :confused:

:)

US 10yr at ten hour high, money leaving safety. EURUSD made 3 consecutive up bars on 30min chart

yes he was the greatestestest trader ever...he used to make money in first 30 minutes every day

also soloquan - where is he?

I would like to see DaddyJohn posting again... he lurks sometimes but never posts nowadays unfortunately...

yes they are the greatest traders ever in the whole universe ....which is flat by the way

What happened to that et character........??
Perhaps he made is Millions and retired to the Sun...........:D

et had some great calls, he started talking about elliott waves , said they were good, he has not been heard of since,

1422.2 SP dec fib is 5913. FTSE would put in a 74pt range to hit that, but with minuscule volumes seems unlikely.

yesterday the correlation between SP500dec and ftse had big change. 4.12212 to 4.15804

Dick Morris Says Romney Will Win Every Swing State

Markets will soar if underdog Mitt Romney wins | Firstpost

Any one taking bets on Hillary Clinton for 2016.

Also any UK traders staying up to trade or watch?

Lot of upside in the DOW if it wants to go.

hil klint no way she ever becomes US president.

i wonder if the media tell the two campaigns its "neck and neck" to make them spend more on advertising. ?

I love the US elections used to think they were real, not any more,