Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

the committee to re-elect obama will be very pleased today

big move in US 10yr, after jobs data, money leaving safety,

RIO +2.5%
HSBA +1.6% (biggest ftse stock)

yesterday the drop in dow of 128ish the financials/bank stocks were up/flat

alongside Dow, look at SP500 cash, it is strong Dow is weaker than other broader indices

the dow now has moved into line with other indices. +.6%

the dollar index has had 8 red hourly candles, keeping nice bid in the market upward move in markets,

Wow this is a turn up for the books in my opinion !! All the Indices were well up prior to that jobs data release as well................
The Obama re election committee are clearly on double time......

Wow this is a turn up for the books in my opinion !! All the Indices were well up prior to that jobs data release as well................

obama boots

Attachments

• bbull.jpeg
    bbull.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 94

today is biden/ryan, debate, tonight. Obama has the debating skills of a diseased corpse, so he needs all the help he can get.

Normally the Chicago mob (obamas backers) "take out" obama's opponents like they did in Illinois, but Romney has powerful backers in the criminal underworld so he cannot be killed.

Romney Obama debate was like Man vs Ladyboy

no music today:(

Dick put up Obama's theme tune by Micheal Learns to Rock and "Breaking my Heart" complete with lyrics !!

I cant get it to embed !!

Am sat here laughing my head off !! if anyone else can get it up with the lyrics on screen please do !! Think its 3rd down on Youtube

nice song j

MLTR Danish Supergroup but virtually exclusively known in Far East........

I wrote (not joking) to Terry Wogan way back in 1992 asking why Radio 2 didn't feature or couldn't and received letter back, explaining that the BBC very much wanted to, but couldn't because EMI had Madonna as their prime artist (at the time) and other artists (in legal speak) were by the whole blocked from releasing for fear of undermining her....

oof!! ftse traded strong all day vs dow and finished +66 strong - looks like i'll be holding this one overnight