Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

5700 was FTSE

304 comming close but DOW about to produce sell signal without target hit

Dc.. looking at the general direction of the consolidation area we just traded through the last few weeks. We could see 5700 by the end of October.

this is a good thing DJ

the 10860 to 11060 was what I was looking at we need to break 081 for target to be in play for today if we double hit and fall then we shorten the pattern.

the FTSE would head back to the 5196 area for 2nd cherry bite

ah ha... I see what you mean... well lets hope so.. but oil looks like it might make another push up and there is no violent reaction to 11060 yet

Dc.. looking at the general direction of the consolidation area we just traded through the last few weeks. We could see 5700 by the end of October.

I have three days if the DOW does its thing and we get a reload on FTSE

limit order in to buy DOW 10902 which is 898 plus a few for fill and the FTSE at 5198

still got to break 5400 range.#
retrace then long after
QE should be good for FTSE but correlation with the DOW is pretty strong.

5700 in three days????

assuming pattern goes to "trend"

what Im looking for here is a pullback reload on both DOW and FTSE 5196 if the DOW gaps to 11178 or above from here then that would open a low target on the DOW which would put downward pressure on the FTSE

assuming pattern goes to "trend"

what Im looking for here is a pullback reload on both DOW and FTSE 5196 if the DOW gaps to 11178 or above from here then that would open a low target on the DOW which would put downward pressure on the FTSE

Thanks DC... I have just been reading the thread you started on double your money..

what I cant understand is why you put up with the Sh:t that some of those guys give you... I cannot see one apology from them after you proved to be right this week, even after the insulting comments they wrote.. I was tempted to post, but thought it best I keep out of it. Actuall , sod it , am going back to the thread to post.

Thanks DC... I have just been reading the thread you started on double your money..

what I cant understand is why you put up with the Sh:t that some of those guys give you... I cannot see one apology from them after you proved to be right this week, even after the insulting comments they wrote.. I was tempted to post, but thought it best I keep out of it. Actuall , sod it , am going back to the thread to post.

Agree completely

Cheers guys
Is water off a ducks back really

I kindda put my ass in the air and loaded the BB gun when I started a double money thread

Cheers guys
Is water off a ducks back really

I kindda put my ass in the air and loaded the BB gun when I started a double money thread

You did in a way... double your money requires trading strategies that would not fit comfortably with most traders.. they have read all the "books" and long stops and higher risk would not sit well with their view of life. However,,, I started just a strategy last month, where I have opened a SB account with £1K... the idea is to double it every month.. within 12mths it will either be £1m or £0... but the idea is not to risk the typical 1 or 2% per trade.. each trade I risk 10%.

Yesterday my higher levels did act as resistance for most of the day, but then of course price just blasted through. I was taking it easy just picking up crumbs when it blew. I had decided not to short at all yesterday even though I thought the market might retrace.. given the buying pressure the last few days I thought shorts were too risky. Anyway , here are my thoughts on levels again on FTSE futures.

5345/ 50 should provide resistance today, but I am not going to call the high today :) ... it may blast through if NFP are fantastic. I do hope we will get a pullback to 5186 / 200.. which also tests the channel break. Through this level it brings in a test of 5095/123 area where we spent a lot of time yesterday.. below this look for 50004/5032 ... but I would be very surprised if we see these prices.

On the news front .. Moody's have surprised the market this morning by downgrading 14 UK banks by more notches than the market expected.

a flat open rather nice in my book

I really need to see a print of at least 312 in session which from here is easy then would like to pullback

watching DOW prices aswell 11178 is so close

Im expecting first hour fireworks then flatish

You did in a way... double your money requires trading strategies that would not fit comfortably with most traders.. they have read all the "books" and long stops and higher risk would not sit well with their view of life. However,,, I started just a strategy last month, where I have opened a SB account with £1K... the idea is to double it every month.. within 12mths it will either be £1m or £0... but the idea is not to risk the typical 1 or 2% per trade.. each trade I risk 10%.

It won't work. Seriously.

ah that first cup of coffee in the morning is definately the biz :)

well that and havin a good scratch of my .....