Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

mind you , there is a chance the break could happen today - price action is building for soemthing special

Sold at 5220 from 4955 buy.
Interested to see if this 4hr channel will break:

I think this is the one that DC has been waiting for. He said the previous waves all sold off. This time he believes it will break out and keep going up. Something like 11898 on the Dow cash. I forget what his target was for the FTSE cash. I think it was above 5500.

I think this is the one that DC has been waiting for. He said the previous waves all sold off. This time he believes it will break out and keep going up. Something like 11898 on the Dow cash. I forget what his target was for the FTSE cash. I think it was above 5500.

I agree, but I wonder if they are going to really, really sneaky and sell off now to make it look like the market has now turned back in the channel.... get them all short... then "bang" turn it round tomorrow and really spoil their weekend!!!

i'm all sqeak and no pip so far, havn't felt comfortable with divergence divergence.
prior to my volume charts going on the blik again i noted some heavy vol around 206 area so thats key at the mo for me. maybe they were having a sneaky selloff but a trade above is a different story
init:)

good story so far:cheesy:

I agree, but I wonder if they are going to really, really sneaky and sell off now to make it look like the market has now turned back in the channel.... get them all short... then "bang" turn it round tomorrow and really spoil their weekend!!!

It does look like they are going to take it way up this time. We are definitely at the top of the channel on the daily/4 hr. I wonder when the real short squeeze is going to happen. Could be Non Farms tomorrow. As long as they do not surprise to the downside then the big bear fry up could happen tomorrow afternoon.

That was some close at 4:30pm. Lots of volume too.

5700 was FTSE

304 comming close but DOW about to produce sell signal without target hit

I am not happy.. they were not supposed to do that until tomorrow!!!! profit today now looks pathetic compared to the actual potential, wouldhave, couldhave , shouldhave... bad things for a trader to focus on.... will send you mad..

5700 was FTSE

304 comming close but DOW about to produce sell signal without target hit

what sell signal is that DC - my money flow index is divergent, but price action still looks healthy.. what you seeing?

cheers dj, but dc called it first all i did was call an entry:)

still it was nice to have a wee bit of glory:clap:

Good for you, mate.

I have to join the ranks of the disappointed to-day. My 41 gain went to 11 after a stupid 30 point loss. I, really, am a contrary ******* when I want!:(

Well done everyone, some great calls.

I got out at 5254, but feel strangely disappointed when it has raced 40 points higher. Looks like it might be sideways and or drop back a little I'm going to sit watch this now for a while.

what sell signal is that DC - my money flow index is divergent, but price action still looks healthy.. what you seeing?

this is a good thing DJ

the 10860 to 11060 was what I was looking at we need to break 081 for target to be in play for today if we double hit and fall then we shorten the pattern.

the FTSE would head back to the 5196 area for 2nd cherry bite