Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

What to Expect on Quadruple Witching Day

Summary:

The Day of expiration has been historically positive with average returns of 0.30%, 0.33% and 0.13% for the Dow, S&P 500 and NASDAQ respectively
On the week after, the indexes have historically seen declines with average losses of -1.03%, -1.10% and -1.24% for the Dow, S&P 500 and NASDAQ respectively

expiration%20part%201.gif

expiration%20part%201.gif

expiration%20part%202.gif

Is the FED policy hurting the UK economy .
i.e stopping foreign investment and hurting UK exports.
And would the BOE fire back against the FED, like Japan.
Increasing tariffs against US company imports is being talked about in Asia.

On my interpretation of Elliot waves, we've had couple of 61%+ pullbacks, now we're in a 23-38% wave 4 or zig-zag. Yesterday's pullback was just a shade before 61% retrace from last range low. Maybe we'll reach 61% this time.

This Elliot wave is visible up to the hour chart, which would suggest we are now at a bearish zig-zag in wave 3.

It's not impossible that we could be going down even more... my 6221 prediction may be on hold for a while.

Is the 38% Fib line going to hold? If it does and we stay above 5842 at 1pm then the hour chart will look like its had its Wave 4.

EW not visible at 2hr chart (wave 2 61% pullback cannot be seen).

Of course, it might just blast all the way up and confound me.

As for low, on day chart we have opposing tails at 5822. That's been a sign of S/R level before.

1 hour EW has had its Wave 4.

If it is a truncated Wave 5 it doesn't have to reach a new low. Otherwise 5822 looks good, or anywhere below 5836.

Large divergence between Dow (+40) and FTSE (-20).

i see why parachutes are not selling in this market, VIX 13.95

whats the time window for US quad witching?

ftse v everyone else

Dow closed at 5 year highs and nasdaq closed at 12 year highs, they have a stealth bull market, they climbed a wall of worry.

If any of the spreadbetting companies had an honest quote for VIX it would be worth going long.

all markets well above their buy pivots indicating deep technical strength