Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

paired now - poor dow entry though at the end of a little burst of dow strength

just to complete the story short ftse 5905, long dow 13574. Sit back and wait now - underwater by the spreads plus change atm.

Morning barjon

Might be a Monday when the FTSE just grinds very slowly higher.
Then at some stage wipes the gains out in a 1/4 of the time.
Thats my guess.

had that thought as well ...maybe pros checking out selling at 900 if all is well they might take market down for a spot of buying...my charts show a gap at the open

had that thought as well ...maybe pros checking out selling at 900 if all is well they might take market down for a spot of buying...my charts show a gap at the open

watch 14.71 (friday high) on VIX. if VIX >14.71 pressure on indices. if below 14.71 we get low ranges and slightly bias to upside.

when VIX above 14.71 they are grabbing for the parachutes.

Hi all. I'm bearish today, but have no specific prediction. We're in another range. At 4hr timeframe the latest bull run looks like a wave 5 of the move from 11/09/12. After that, chop.

My top for this bull move was 5914, but it doesn't have to go there exactly.

5933 worked well because I confirmed the prediction with the price action in March. Then 5933 was about the price where support turned to resistance. I knew there would be some resistance when we returned to this price.

The equivalent for this bullish move was the price action between 16:00 and 20:00 on Friday. E.g 5 min chart. Support appeared to turn to resistance about 5913.5. However, there is an exposed gap at 5911.5, and often price reverses at gaps, which it appears to have done this morning.

mmm, should have been more patient and waited for the 10:00am :LOL: - still the pairs in the green now

Keltner with 1 day setting and 0.33. use previous hour readings for triggers

Attachments

• keltner.png
    keltner.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 219
someone on tv saying qe3 is meant to anchor short term bond yields,

10yr us yield close to 4 month highs

Just glancing at the Twitter feeds that I have and an incoming from Ig Index or IG only as they like to be known now........
Offering Financial Spread Betting since 1974 !!

That did suprise me. One assumes that you had to deal strictly on the Trombone at those times..........?