Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

!''ve closed it, it's a shame to lose all that profit and it fell so quickly that it could, easily, bounce back again.

I've been away from the computer since my last post.

I said this, this morning -

Looking for new range high 5875 but we should be back to retest 5840 (or 5834 again?) first. Currently 5858.

Looks like we fell short of 5875 - the new range high - as the high turned out to be 5872.3.

Disappointed it didn't go another few points. Price made a bee-line back to our friend 5834.

I don't have a prediction at present other than it wouldn't surprise me if it was a retest and we go all the way back up again and further. However, I could definitely change my mind on this one. It was a surprising move!

Haven't had a chance to check out those stocks SD mentioned. Will do so soon.

Edit: The move began just after 16:30... was this drop end-of-day profit-taking? Something associated with end of FTSE hours?

You understand Demarks trading methods?
Tom DeMark is highly rated, but the method is difficult to understand

Actually, the hardest thing I ever had to understand about pivot points is that they aren't points and they don't pivot. :LOL:

FTSE wed pivots

Buy 5841
Sell 5835

FTSE close = Dow 13,302

posted 6.30pm ,21st aug

Last edited:
Morning All
BHP +0.57%
RIO -0.40%
Asian markets and AUD all down.
Hong Kong on 19,900 support 3 goes at breaking in last 2 weeks(2 from this week)
Looking for the Hong Kong break and short FTSE into 5,780
FTSE buying may also pull HK back into the range.
BHP report 845am UK time.
Should be some nice movements in the FTSE today.
20 to go in Sydney and Tokyo

Morning All
BHP +0.57%
RIO -0.40%
Asian markets and AUD all down.
Hong Kong on 19,900 support 3 goes at breaking in last 2 weeks(2 from this week)
Looking for the Hong Kong break and short FTSE into 5,780
FTSE buying may also pull HK back into the range.
BHP report 845am UK time.
Should be some nice movements in the FTSE today.
20 to go in Sydney and Tokyo

if RIO is down from the level of yesterday at 9am, that is a big drop since it went up about 2.4% during tuesday

Bustech the 168ma gave a nice sell signal on AUDUSD at 1.04909

which aus time zone are u in Bustech