Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

ok i'm in:)

hehe

FTSE range is now 36pts, we should be able to do 50pts, so current high is 5514 +15 = gets us to 5530ish. unless of course it sells off. Dow low trend line and fib may be durable for at least a few days so all volatility will come to upside.

current FTSE 5511 implies dow +54

again @55 a day (which also would be remarkable and earn you approx 10K nearly doubling your 10K) but to quadruple that amount will increase as your base increases since you are applying compounding interest

you can make 10K on 10K in one day why wait one year :LOL:

Samirs i know, u have to grow capital by 0.0055% each day,

i dont understand barjons system so i downloaded that % calculator to see if it would help identify extreams. i logged about 30 days of daily close prices but got a bit fed up to be honest even tho it did show % difference at turn points(well ish).
can't be bothered with it now....:)

Attachments

• calc.gif
    calc.gif
    15.2 KB · Views: 140
i dont understand barjons system so i downloaded that % calculator to see if it would help identify extreams. i logged about 30 days of daily close prices but got a bit fed up to be honest even tho it did show % difference at turn points(well ish).
can't be bothered with it now....:)

we have a cunning plan, Soloquan will volunteer to be Barjons Caddy , and will try and learn as much as possible during the 18 holes.