Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_48.png

As a Franglaise I would have thought it was obvious, thats when he started drinking this ...

View attachment 293220
Absinthe makes you crazy and criminal, provokes epilepsy and tuberculosis, and has killed thousands of French people. It makes a ferocious beast of man, a martyr of woman, and a degenerate of the infant, it disorganizes and ruins the family and menaces the future of the country.

Absinthe makes you crazy and criminal, provokes epilepsy and tuberculosis, and has killed thousands of French people. It makes a ferocious beast of man, a martyr of woman, and a degenerate of the infant, it disorganizes and ruins the family and menaces the future of the country.
Sounds like just the right tipple for TradingToWiners 🍸🍸🍸

traders cementing in 30,000 foundations before building the next level of the sky scraper.

View attachment 293038

'Tis my humble opinion that the price has been forced higher because index funds (of which there are many) have been forced to buy the damn stock to include in their portfolio. As is usual when companies move in and out of an index the one leaving has its share price pummelled through all the selling and then after leaving value investors pick it up at a bargain price. The other (I refuse to type the name) finds itself wildly overvalued and then drops.
Given said company will be one of the largest companies in the s&p it will also have an exaggerated effect on the index, which will cascade onto other indexes.
TL;DR Big falls on Monday all round!
Tesla down 4% dragging the s&p with it.