Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_34.png

Mornin' Dentist....or should I now be addressing you as "The artist formerly known as..."?

As always, I find your charts to be informative and entertaining. This morning you've kicked your annotations into high gear with the "Puke" motif which is as figurative as it is explanatory, however, I do feel that I'm missing a clue: Would you care to explain the significance of the change of colour between the blue Puke at 09:48 and the green Puke at 09:52? I feel that I'm missing something important from your revels.:)

Mornin' Dentist....or should I now be addressing you as "The artist formerly known as..."?

As always, I find your charts to be informative and entertaining. This morning you've kicked your annotations into high gear with the "Puke" motif which is as figurative as it is explanatory, however, I do feel that I'm missing a clue: Would you care to explain the significance of the change of colour between the blue Puke at 09:48 and the green Puke at 09:52? I feel that I'm missing something important from your revels.:)
I forgot to put the diced carrots in the PUKE zone

As a Franglaise I would have thought it was obvious, thats when he started drinking this ...

ab.jpg

As a Franglaise I would have thought it was obvious, thats when he started drinking this ...
It is all clear to me now.
Thankyou Postie, sometimes it takes just another pair of eyes to point out the gorilla on the pitch. ...though if it's the real stuff it won't be just inattentional blindness.
BTW,PS and the BTFD: Strickly speakin, I'd be a Franglais rather than a Franglaise...what with me being a chap...nominally anyways

It is all clear to me now.
Thankyou Postie, sometimes it takes just another pair of eyes to point out the gorilla on the pitch. ...though if it's the real stuff it won't be just inattentional blindness.
BTW,PS and the BTFD: Strickly speakin, I'd be a Franglais rather than a Franglaise...what with me being a chap...nominally anyways
a) In this day and age one cannot presume pronouns.
b) Its all foreign nonsense to me anyhoo.
No unintentional offense intended, offense is best served intended.