Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

SPX into 5th July week
Will we get blue.?
Screenshot_2.png

Friday it went into support and bounced
Watch for a good/bad bounce out of support
Possible supp/rez areas marked

Screenshot_11.png

All things are NOT created equal. So if you need to be long, do it in the Nas. If you need to be short, do it in the Dow.
This is a fundamental edge that can save a ton of grief by Not being the wrong way around in related instruments.

All things are not created equal..png

he blowback is just getting started:

and the market is in a state of denial

the US is on fast track toward recession

:|

Last edited:

the sh^t about to hit the fan, and we have muliple negative factors at play and the market is totally blind & delusional to all of it.

this can't end well :|

and the 4th is over, so what good news do we have to look forward too? earnings??? hahaha not happening

Last edited:
your stuff doesn't seem all that sophisticated.

you have line charts (big whoop)

blue zones that you've said are not much more than a collection of various pivots.

and, then you shuffle it all thru all the standard time frames. weekly thru 1 min

these seem to be your mainstay.

ocassionally you throw up a point & figure chart, although its not clear why

:|

It aint sophisticated........Not meant to be

Line charts are less noisy.Correspond to close plot on p/f
Blue zones are just a focal point for me..nothing else
P/fchart is if i am unsure ..Helps clarify things

I am just posting charts of the way i see things...I could be right or i could be wrong.

I am trying to assess the trend and Support and resistance.
Then looking for the market to go into disequilibrium between buyers and sellers and for price to break out.Which is the real definition of price action

Thats my mainstay
Nowt else to say
If you like em..then great
If you dont...then fine

Thats what i see on my computer screen..If somebody get some benefit from it then i am happy

Last edited:
Not favouring anyone here but I do find dentist charts helpful towards adding some confluence to my trades whilst Jackson, you calling out your trades doesn't, not like we are fast enough to replicate them.

It aint sophisticated........Not meant to be

Line charts are less noisy.Correspond to close plot on p/f
Blue zones are just a focal point for me..nothing else
P/fchart is if i am unsure ..Helps clarify things

I am just posting charts of the way i see things...I could be right or i could be wrong.

I am trying to assess the trend and Support and resistance.
Then looking for the market to go into disequilibrium between buyers and sellers and for price to break out.Which is the real definition of price action

Thats my mainstay
Nowt else to say
If you like em..then great
If you dont...then fine

Thats what i see on my computer screen..If somebody get some benefit from it then i am happy
I apologize DF. I was frustrated but that's no excuse for rudeness.

Last edited: