Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_32.png

If you've never seen a one-way market before, then this is the closest it has been for a while. The yellow triangle is where I opened my short.

Attachments

• FTSE 5min 3rd July 2020.jpg
    FTSE 5min 3rd July 2020.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 69
I think the Germans are upset now they realise this covid QE was really another Italian bailout to stop them leaving the EU.
No bond buying by the ECB.They bought 500 Ferrari"s

If you've never seen a one-way market before, then this is the closest it has been for a while. The yellow triangle is where I opened my short.
I attempted long this morning 6250, out 6240, was targeting week to finish on high. Nevermind.

I am not yet trading in FTSE Futures but these status and charts you are showing seem to be quite impressive. I can believe that you have been a long-term trader and have a good hand on the market. Although I can see a lot of instability but you are making your way through it in a good manner.
Who are you addressing and what "instability" are you speaking of? Kindly clarify.

"And economists warned that while relaxing social distancing would lead to a brief period of job growth, these gains would be short-lived, that premature reopening would be self-defeating even in economic terms. They were also right.

Don’t be fooled by the big jobs number in Thursday’s employment report — a number that still left us down almost 15 million jobs from February. The report was a snapshot of the economy during the “reference period,” basically the second week of June. So it’s telling us what was happening before the Covid-19 surge became apparent.

The next four months are going to be very, very ugly. "