Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_29.png

There's one more trendline at dax 12,300 once thats gone (dont yet know if it will be today) its freefall.

There's one more trendline at dax 12,300 once thats gone (dont yet know if it will be today) its freefall.
Boom dax is now negative on the day.
Anyone see a news story? Choronovirus, FED tightening, JPowel dead ... dont care what it is just something to hang the fall on.

Boom dax is now negative on the day.
Anyone see a news story? Choronovirus, FED tightening, JPowel dead ... dont care what it is just something to hang the fall on.
Free school meals for 1.5 million children (y) (y) (y) (y) 🍿🍿🍿🍡🍡🌭🌭🌭🥩🥓🥞🥯

DAX 12400 is hmmmm.
Dont just sit there hmming and ahhing trade it.
It's up 7% in less than 3 days - why?
Are the fundamentals looking good?
Is everything back to normal?
Or are they just hoping printer goes Brrr again?
Take small chunks at a low value try £1 per point and aim for 50 points, then when you've got a few of those under your belt increase the stake. If this thing moves 120 points in BOTH direction within 3 hours I think youve got a good chance of success.

Dont just sit there hmming and ahhing trade it.
It's up 7% in less than 3 days - why?
Are the fundamentals looking good?
Is everything back to normal?
Or are they just hoping printer goes Brrr again?
Take small chunks at a low value try £1 per point and aim for 50 points, then when you've got a few of those under your belt increase the stake. If this thing moves 120 points in BOTH direction within 3 hours I think youve got a good chance of success.

As much as i would like to, rather sit on my hands for now. punting £1pp here and there doesn't help my discipline.