Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_13.png

This just in from The Donald news briefing.
Coronavirus is fake news. Americans are the healthiest nation on earth. No one will die from 'the flu' on my watch. Some foreigners have died, sad, very sad. The Dow would rally to 50,000 if only the FED would listen to me!

Coronavirus is fake news. Americans are the healthiest nation on earth. No one will die from 'the flu' on my watch. Some foreigners have died, sad, very sad. The Dow would rally to 50,000 if only the FED would listen to me!
I think this was pretty accurate!

Wish these news bureaus would make a pact not to report anything Trump nor Kudlow say, it's all BS and just confuses people, but, to my annoyance, not only do they report the BS as "breaking news" but also give us the privilege of heating the whole speeches... grrrr!

Wish these news bureaus would make a pact not to report anything Trump nor Kudlow say, it's all BS and just confuses people, but, to my annoyance, not only do they report the BS as "breaking news" but also give us the privilege of heating the whole speeches... grrrr!
Yes, saying we're expecting more cases is NOT helping even though its patently obvious. The markets didnt like that remark.

We are working on a vaccine - dow up 100 points.
It will take 12 - 18 months to get to market - dow down 120 points.

What a load of nonsense.

The donalds reasurance that the markets are doing well made the markets fall 150 points in 120 seconds. LOL