Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

We all know the Dow is going to 30,000 within the next 3 weeks right...
Although the US markets celebrated on Tue, I would say that the rally was more of a short covering than buyers acting in mass. So, was the risk-on action justified and will the rally continue to a 30k DOW? Not yet I say. The coronavirus threat has all but disappeared in the US thanks to Trump quick action and disregard for those shouting "we have rights", but China is still in crisis, factories there won't produce for at least another 3 weeks, in the meantime, all US companies reliant on China's supply line will miss their revenue targets this quarter. Smart money knows this and won't extrapolate 2019 fourth-quarter results into 2020 1st quarter. I already said March will see a dip, I remain in that view and would say that the dip will come before a 30k Dow. I also mentioned that the Democrats are likely to do things that will be negative for the markets.

Last edited:
How do you build a hospital in 10 days? You get the American global architecture firm Gensler to draw the plans and supply the technique and technology, plus give them unlimited local resources and budged. Then you get an "official" looking government official to cut the ribbon and take credit for achieving the impossible.

Last edited: