Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Nope
Twaz support

Why do you keep selling short today when it is going high?

Just wondering why you don't "follow" the trend, is it too danger to chase the high now?

I just underestimated what was left in terms of buying. Nothing lost - tomorrow the same situation occurs and each trade will go +20.

There will always be days like this (Friday up = Monday follow through DOH!)

Off my head (so dont quote me lol) 5 days out of 20 (months trading) will be like this. Limit losses (or even make a few) on these days - and you have the other 15 to clear up!

If the market was obvious direction wise, you would bet the ranch - from my experience - the market is obvious only when you dont take a chunk of it on the way up and only take shorts - then you sit back and look at the chart and say why didnt I buy????

Last edited:
Just wondering why you don't "follow" the trend, is it too danger to chase the high now?

Ha - My favourite debate, "Trend" - this is so subjective - and its a term used by traders to resonate their decisions. Its all relative to when you get in and out - what is your horizon? You will always find a trend -

Take a look at these charts - are these in an up trend or down trend??

5 sec chart - down trend BUT you need to make fast decisions to trade within the trend.

So you see counter, I see "enter on a test of a recent high/low" - this enables the opportunity for a tiny stop, and the added bonus of finding out within a minute if you are wrong lol 😉

Not for everybody, each to their own as always.

Attachments

• down4.jpg
    down4.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 40
  • down3.jpg
    down3.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 39
  • down2.jpg
    down2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 42
  • down1.jpg
    down1.jpg