Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Those yanks just stopped buying for a moment, theyre not selling.

Not selling yet, but I dont think much more buying to come. Yes maybe 1 more push, but beyond that we have to ask who would want to buy after the sell off yesterday. Anyone long who dumped will be pretty fearful of getting back in now - which then leaves us to start forcing the more stubborn long holders out, but they hold from better prices hence the need to swoop even further and harder in the coming sessions.

Personally I will add another unit at 75 but Im not sure we will get that, so will add my other 2 units as we break lower. The aim to keep risk as small as relatively possible while at the same time giving myself chance to max out any sudden move south.

Lets see what happens?

Not selling yet, but I dont think much more buying to come. Yes maybe 1 more push, but beyond that we have to ask who would want to buy after the sell off yesterday. Anyone long who dumped will be pretty fearful of getting back in now - which then leaves us to start forcing the more stubborn long holders out, but they hold from better prices hence the need to swoop even further and harder in the coming sessions.

Personally I will add another unit at 75 but Im not sure we will get that, so will add my other 2 units as we break lower. The aim to keep risk as small as relatively possible while at the same time giving myself chance to max out any sudden move south.

Lets see what happens?

Well the chart doesnt have the shape of a v shaped reversal so I'm with you.

That Red line is key IMO. Below that is down, but so far its Higher Lows!

Attachments

• Wup2.png
    Wup2.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 48