Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Asian stock markets ended on negative territory in the face of mounting political uncertainties in the United States. The Dollar depreciated significantly against several currencies, having reached the minimum of the last six months against a set of some currencies. Despite OPEC's efforts to curb overproduction, oil prices have fallen again.

Asian stock markets ended on negative territory in the face of mounting political uncertainties in the United States. The Dollar depreciated significantly against several currencies, having reached the minimum of the last six months against a set of some currencies. Despite OPEC's efforts to curb overproduction, oil prices have fallen again.

This is what I dont get about those Currency / Index relationship witch-doctors.

If the dollar is plummeting WHY are the US indices plummeting too!

It just doesnt stack up!

Morning Postie,

FTSE keep an eye on 7420-30 zone......should give a read out for intent...if bulls step in we could get a rapid up to 7450-60.....if they are not there then 7400.... Worth a long with a tight stop imho if you get good support...

Morning Postie,

FTSE keep an eye on 7420-30 zone......should give a read out for intent...if bulls step in we could get a rapid up to 7450-60.....if they are not there then 7400.... Worth a long with a tight stop imho if you get good support...

Price faffing around.....would like to have seen a better bounce off 7423 for Bulls..... Proceed with caution could go either way....

I had a bad Dax trade that set me back a good bit, only to recoup in the afternoon. I ended with EU that put me ahead for the day.

In a nutshell, instead of staying with FT and Nasdaq, I went (desperation?) wider afield and into forex.

ASX and Stoxx50 worth a gander split..... ASX 5700 sp zone and stoxx50 3550 sp zones

I was short ftse yesterday and it wouldnt go down but there was a rather fat dividend being paid out so I guess a lot of funds wanted that at any price.
Today ftse falling off a cliff.

Price faffing around.....would like to have seen a better bounce off 7423 for Bulls..... Proceed with caution could go either way....

Should be some buy orders in 7400-10.... Let's see....what will the bounce be like?!

Dax went to 12534 overnight a 100 point drop. It came back to +12 on the crooks prices thats a >100 point rise. Now its down 100 points again.

Bueller, anyone, anyone?

S&P at 2355 only 10 points away from the gap fill, then we rocket back to 2400!
Trump impeachment is soooo yesterdays news.