Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Not particularly :)

I've highlighted the important bit in post 79057.

If you build groups of instruments that reflect actual real life events and examples. You don't need to search for a reason why...it just is....see it do it...no thinking required. All of that work was done previously.

1.5 points left on the s&p, you know they're going to do it, its like a dog chasing a cat it cant help itself.

That's right, relationships hold most of the time, but not always. Just so happens we are in one of those adjustment periods. That's why traders need the correct tools.

Single instrument monkeys and pattern traders are basically doomed...they don't have the first idea what's going on. They might as well buy a lottery ticket !

There is no training, classroom or otherwise, that can prepare for trading the last third of a move, whether it's the end of a bull market or the end of a bear market.
Paul Tudor Jones

Might I suggest other people benefit from my loss by entering short where I am going to be pushed out.

€ at the low of the day and dax at the highest
juss sayin' :whistling

I am unfamiliar with that first character, what is it the EURO?

edit: I just checked of course it's the EURO

pls excuse me my keyboard doesn't have that ;)

A few people here like or believe in manipulation in the markets might enjoy this

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...k-soared-4-500-on-nasdaq-and-no-one-knows-why

No doubt in my mind markets are manipulated, to what extent? Weakness in the data can be exploited, if even for a few millisecs, secs or mins. That butterfly that flaps its wings in China affects my weather.and vice versa:idea:

MATH MAJORS ARE EMPLOYED TO LOOK FOR WEAKNESSIN THE DATA. Thats all they do 24/7

I'm ok with that, because I can beat them; i exploit the data too

i've spent last 18yrs/18hrs per day watching charts..its what i do:idea:

Last edited: