Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

At least S&P left a couple of gaps on the way up, so should at some point retrace to 2353, not sure about pip's 44

Attachments

• 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 53
A quiet morning while pip, Dinos and myself contemplate breakfast.

Attachments

• break.jpg
    break.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 58
What the f*ck did he know about trading.

Attachments

• paul-tudor-jones.jpg
    paul-tudor-jones.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 60
The financial sector, one of the most penalized in recent days, as well as the energy sector, helped by rising oil prices, helped to sustain market gains. Oil rose again, albeit mildly, after news of the collapse of production in Libya over conflicts with armed rebel factions. The Dollar recovered from recent declines that drove the US currency to a 4-month low over fears about the Trump Administration’s difficulty in delivering the anticipated, fiscal measures with an expected positive economic impact.

Averaged in :whistling at 12191.
Looking for 12105

Money back would be a start I guess.

Might have to wait to around 12-1 to see back under 12200 before the Dow starts waking up.

I hope Pip isn't affecting your trading as 80 is a fair amount to go offside and I suspect yours are a little more real than 12 consecutive shorts in a market on a tear.

Money back would be a start I guess.

Might have to wait to around 12-1 to see back under 12200 before the Dow starts waking up.

I hope Pip isn't affecting your trading as 80 is a fair amount to go offside and I suspect yours are a little more real than 12 consecutive shorts in a market on a tear.

Its going to be a long wait, but we'll get there.
That was a monster rally which did catch me unaware. Still volatility eh! :) (y)

Its going to be a long wait, but we'll get there.
That was a monster rally which did catch me unaware. Still volatility eh! :) (y)

We could do with some real volatility after so long without it, the old days of up and down 1-1.5% a few days a week not just one direction moves as we have seen the last few months.

Look at the dow plummeting, ftse down too. Daxy come on give it up.

I could mention weaker Euro and all that but I don't have your staying power with all the graphs and posts...so scrap that. Still think you will get your 12191 later today.

I could mention weaker Euro and all that but I don't have your staying power with all the graphs and posts...so scrap that. Still think you will get your 12191 later today.

We will have to agree to disagree with the currency thing. :clover:

Watching the trusty 1 minute chart on the dax for a sign of weakness.

Attachments

• trustone.png
    trustone.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 57