Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

agreed, stop loss on the shorts?

not sure yet, a work in progress.

sometimes i like a hard stop, sometimes little more flexible...and add down

the longs are walking this higher, trying to trigger a squeeze. it's not working is it?

at some point they will realize this, and bail

i ask you, how much more topside is there here? ARE YOU buy here? :)

??

not sure yet, a work in progress.

sometimes i like a hard stop, sometimes little more flexible...and add down

the longs are walking this higher, trying to trigger a squeeze. it's not working is it?

at some point they will realize this, and bail

not working man, just let me know when to get out of shorts

i could probably draw a fib here from monday to today high and be reasonably accurate...i'm not doing it but i might :)

da bulls don't want to own this, they are cashing in on a dead cat bounce, and kudos to them, they are real profitable here

\but this is the TITANIC

Attachments

• up.jpg
    up.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking of another film... :whistling

A perpetual bull...everything is roses...every dip bought clover & green grass hills:clap:

i'm the guy that plays the "in between"...irrational exburance and "the banks are closing"

i'm the guy...in between.

A perpetual bull...everything is roses...every dip bought clover & green grass hills:clap:

i'm the guy that plays the "in between"...irrational exburance and "the banks are closing"

Which one are you?

Attachments

• inbet.jpg
    inbet.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 83

i'm done for today, try to come on europe open time

if NQ wentto 5440 i'd short more...they won't knock me out here with there clown show :)

they have an hour and a half to 5395

the shoe is on the other foot now, now who has to save face?