Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I wouldn't mind a good short but I don't think we are done yet... lets see.

I'm ready for a pump (in either direction)

Been out - Put some L limits (overlaps) in 6768, 6770, 6774, this was with bear trap scenario in mind.

Pullbacks 6790 and 6800 ish expected. If it can get through 6810 then fighting chance of getting to 6830 ....6840 maybe.

Been out - Put some L limits (overlaps) in 6768, 6770, 6774, this was with bear trap scenario in mind.

Pullbacks 6790 and 6800 ish expected. If it can get through 6810 then fighting chance of getting to 6830 ....6840 maybe.

Taken 2/3 off 6798. 1/3 to run @BE.

i wanna short more but waiting...little more juice to squeeze out of this lemon, and then i'll make a nice pitcher lemonade i think(y)

Subsequent to this reaction to the presidential debate European investors will focus on the banking situation.

Anyone who wants to make a fortune I can give you a guaranteed system... Just do the opposite of me.

I can pick a short right on the edge of a rally, go long just before a crash - short stops trip me out before big turns in the market and long stops are guaranteed to be hit.

Every trade I make at the minute is like this. Better just set fire to my cash!!!

Anyone who wants to make a fortune I can give you a guaranteed system... Just do the opposite of me.

I can pick a short right on the edge of a rally, go long just before a crash - short stops trip me out before big turns in the market and long stops are guaranteed to be hit.

Every trade I make at the minute is like this. Better just set fire to my cash!!!

Hey Suftum... don't beat yourself up... its happened to all of us (and still does).

I am a Shiite trader... everyday I make mistakes, I need to learn something everyday because only by continuous improvement will I get (eventually) there.

There are plenty of helpful people on this forum... everyone has been through the mill (that are worth listening to) so don't get too downbeat (also try not to blow your account revenge trading lol).

out even as it bounced back up ...wanted a few more ticks lower and didn't get em

:cry:

that was a pretty pathetic attempt at selling off dow & s&p, slow climb higher in the af's???

enquiring minds want to know! :smart: