Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Always good to have something or someone who's action(s) create volatility, which leads to trading opportunities, ideal for someone like me who trades the PA movements rather having a psychological levels or pre-conceived directions in mind.:)

I have a preconception of a BIG fall this week, so I'd probably better not trade. :)

reached 6853 in premarkets...currently sitting in high 40's.
That trade from 6809 was a golden opportunity

That was a good call Joseph.

Sounds like you closed out ?early. I took a long from that zone and closed ( stopped out as I tightened the stops in 6830 zone).
For me it's just the way it goes.... I try and let my winners run and tighten stops accordingly, if it gets stopped out so be it. Move on and see where the next trade opportunity may present itself.

Sounds like you closed out ?early. I took a long from that zone and closed ( stopped out as I tightened the stops in 6830 zone).
For me it's just the way it goes.... I try and let my winners run and tighten stops accordingly, if it gets stopped out so be it. Move on and see where the next trade opportunity may present itself.

Still open. Asx I see another 100 points for the week. Euro...probably another 50 points and dow another 300 points. Sounds a bit crazy since everyone is bearish but that's my analysis.

Buying again 6842....doubt this will happen though.
Will get rid of positions at 6960

Came in a bit too early....thought there would be a bigger battle over 6840, you know what 'thought' did, looking for some momentum before I go long again.

grind higher and retrace some of that slide?:innocent:

Attachments

• indices.PNG
    indices.PNG
    56.1 KB · Views: 79
-5 seriously? Why not just place a sell order? Usually give up at -35 below entry. Goes below 20 points...put in a sell order.

Had a bigger stop but tightened in once trade moved in my direction.

As for not putting a sell order in... that's probably poor trading and lack of experience. :confused: